January Transfer Window Thread - Page 42 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

January Transfer Window Thread

BishopBrennan

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's a surprising number of our support who don't rate Tidser. I've overheard plenty of idiots complaining about him to the their mates in the cowshed. The criticism is mostly along the lines of him not blootering the ball forward at every opportunity.

Found him on Facebook. Can't say I recognise him. Really shown himself up for his lack of footballing knowledge with that view but at least he had the balls to put his name to it.

He's friends with Pat Gillan. Says it all.

There's a surprising number of our support who don't rate Tidser. I've overheard plenty of idiots complaining about him to the their mates in the cowshed. The criticism is mostly along the lines of him not blootering the ball forward at every opportunity.

A few home games ago some guy gave Tidser some abuse because he never played the ball forward, Tidser told him to shut the fuck up. Guy stood in silence the rest of the game

A few home games ago some guy gave Tidser some abuse because he never played the ball forward, Tidser told him to shut the **** up. Guy stood in silence the rest of the game

Poor stuff from Tidser if true. He shouldn't be reacting like that.

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

I’ve definitely been guilty of criticising Tidser at times when it probably wasn’t warranted. As mentioned by others, sometimes he passes sideways or backwards because there’s nothing happening in front of him.

There have been occasions where his choice of pass appears to be dictated by his preference to move to ball to his left foot whenever possible, which sometimes slows the play on the all too rare occasions we do have someone breaking upfield.

All that being said, I would never deny he is one of the most gifted footballers in the division and would like to see him at the attacking point of our midfield

More often that not it's the same guys who call him Tidsder.

Found him on Facebook. Can't say I recognise him. Really shown himself up for his lack of footballing knowledge with that view but at least he had the balls to put his name to it.

He was the guy that had the run-in with Kevin Rutkiewicz a few years ago.

Apparently according to his Mrs, Johansson has signed somebody tonight.

I'd love to have you both for dinner

Archived