Championship 2018-19 Thread - Page 77 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Championship 2018-19 Thread

Having a larger number of braying, gormless happy-clapping morons than average does not constitute ‘a good fanbase’. Those roasters gave got the club and absolutely shambolic failure that they fully merit.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m probably going back a bit more historically TBH, though I did see a good number of fair responses from certain fans to such a damaging defeat. By good fan base I meant the consistent numbers that attend their games.

If you went back more historically, to say, throughout this season and last, and many more, rather than just this past game when they finally accepted that they are toast, then you would see what utter ghouls they are.

Caldwell and Kerr asked the Partick squad to pick their own starting XIs for this Saturday. It’s presumably some Brendan Rodgers/David Brent style attempt to build team spirit, but someone in the squad leaked the message :lol:

IMG-20190430-WA0000.thumb.jpg.c0944c6655

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

I'm hoping it's something like Caldwell produces the envelope with great ceremony, then sets it aflame, and they all stand around the fire like druids chanting 'Thistle.'

EOho8Pw.png

Ally Roy, the Thistle "striker", has deleted his Twitter. People are speculating that it was him who leaked it because of the list of alphabetical names, having his missing. Of course it doesn't mean it was him - it could be someone else who doesn't have Ally's number saved in WhatsApp. But this is why, if you're leaking a group message, you trim off all the crap from around the window.

Or don't, because this is much funnier.

EOho8Pw.png

Ally Roy, the Thistle "striker", has deleted his Twitter. People are speculating that it was him who leaked it because of the list of alphabetical names, having his missing. Of course it doesn't mean it was him - it could be someone else who doesn't have Ally's number saved in WhatsApp. But this is why, if you're leaking a group message, you trim off all the crap from around the window.

Or don't, because this is much funnier.

I'm sure i read also that he had screenshotted stuff from his phone before on twitter and it was all the same things at the top e.g. vodafone etc and along with the whatsapp names have put two and two together and most likely made four.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

I'm sure i read also that he had screenshotted stuff from his phone before on twitter and it was all the same things at the top e.g. vodafone etc and along with the whatsapp names have put two and two together and most likely made four.

I think they’ve actually put two and two together and made five. Or as the Americans say... Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive!

The best part about this so far is the desperate wagon-circling from some of the gormless luvvies claiming that this is a stroke of managerial genius on Caldwell's part. Let's see how that plays out if they get sent packing to Montrose for a crunch play-off encounter by Saturday evening. 

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

I actually forgot they were still in a relegation dog fight when i seen the screenshot yesterday. Only just dawned on me 😂😂

Imagine they go down. Oftttt

Get it right up O’Ware if so.

Archived