Championship 2018-19 Thread - Page 78 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Championship 2018-19 Thread

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kettlewell and Ferguson of County and Jim Goodwin nominated for manager of the year along with Steve Clarke and Dick Campbell.

When are the votes made? It could look pretty daft if Goodwin wins after finishing bottom. Hopefully he doesn't but there's still a chance.

When are the votes made? It could look pretty daft if Goodwin wins after finishing bottom. Hopefully he doesn't but there's still a chance.

The votes will have long since been cast, with the shortlist announced as those with most votes.

Always some ridiculous decisions before leagues and the cup is decided, and probably more relevant this year, relegations.

Honking lineup.

Just give it to Campbell and be done with it.

Jim Duffy won PotY the year we were relegated with an abysmal points total.

Actually I reckon Goodwin has done a decent job with Alloa given his resources.  They're not miles adrift and could even get up to the 41 point level today.  Frankly despite him being a pantomime villain on the pitch for many years and a source of amusement last time I saw him play - missed the ball completely and crashed into the wall at the front of the Cowshed I think - I wouldn't be unhappy if we had him replacing JJ for next season.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

Archived