Championship 2018-19 Thread - Page 64 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Championship 2018-19 Thread

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A: Because we want Partick and Falkirk to be sent packing to the seaside leagues like the horrible outfits that they are. Both Alloa and relegation are of no concern to us.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

To be honest, I'm more concerned with Morton not being relegated.

Once we are safe then I will start rooting for teams like Alloa who are direct rivals more than Dundee United.

Dundee United, Ross County and promotion/top 4 are of far less concern to us than Alloa and relegation are at this present moment.

Don't give a toss who is relegated until it's offically not Morton.

Then I'll start caring about who ends up in the bottom two places.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Don't give a toss who is relegated until it's offically not Morton.

Then I'll start caring about who ends up in the bottom two places.

Agreed.

It's Prime Morton to hope for a team at the bottom of the league to win then they ultimately put us down.

Once we have beaten Partick and Alloa at home then we can start thinking about being safe.

ok crawfurd lol

Sit down and shut up, steve.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Win next week and we are all but safe for me!

Would put us 8 points clear of them, better goal difference and a game in hand with Thistle only having 6 games left.

Cant see Alloa catching us either if we are on 37 points come Sat night!

Huge game next week.

Win next week and we are all but safe for me!

Would put us 8 points clear of them, better goal difference and a game in hand with Thistle only having 6 games left.

Cant see Alloa catching us either if we are on 37 points come Sat night!

Huge game next week.

I was about to say the same thing. Falkirk, QotS, and Alloa all have tough matches next week as well. We could potentially be sitting in a position where it would be very difficult for two of those teams to catch us. On the other hand...

As you say, huge game next week. 

To be honest, I'm more concerned with Morton not being relegated.

Once we are safe then I will start rooting for teams like Alloa who are direct rivals more than Dundee United.

Dundee United, Ross County and promotion/top 4 are of far less concern to us than Alloa and relegation are at this present moment.

We are in no serious danger of being relegated. Alloa and Queen of the South will be lucky to make 34 points at all on current form, never mind the other two sides beneath us who won't get much more than that. With a favourable run in even TTGJ is on course to s***fest his way to around 45 points. So yes we can actually start picking the division we want for next season. 

We are in no serious danger of being relegated. Alloa and Queen of the South will be lucky to make 34 points at all on current form, never mind the other two sides beneath us who won't get much more than that. With a favourable run in even TTGJ is on course to s***fest his way to around 45 points. So yes we can actually start picking the division we want for next season.

^^^^deluded

^^^ doing it wrong

Full times from tonight.

I.C.T. 3-2 Alloa (was 3-0 with 10 minutes to go)

Dunfermline 0-1 Dundee United

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Full times from tonight.

I.C.T. 3-2 Alloa (was 3-0 with 10 minutes to go)

Dunfermline 0-1 Dundee United

That's Inverness up into 3rd, albeit Ayr have 2 games in hand but their arses have totally collapsed

Hearts have tweeted that zebra finance won't be offering anymore season ticket finance, so I'm sure we will get the same announcement soon.

I used it this season and it was a handy service.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

Archived