Season Tickets - Page 5 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Season Tickets

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

They should be making a bigger deal of the excellent offer. Killie have players etc put in the town centre.

Leaflets distribute to local shops etc.

Yep - this sounds like it's a painless process at a great price, so it's time to shout it from the rooftops.

Got to say it sounds like the club is starting to get some of the basics rights, good for them.

EOho8Pw.png

Yep - this sounds like it's a painless process at a great price, so it's time to shout it from the rooftops.

Got to say it sounds like the club is starting to get some of the basics rights, good for them.

Agreed. The Highland games last weekend would have been a good opportunity, not only for season tickets but also merchandise.

Agreed. The Highland games last weekend would have been a good opportunity, not only for season tickets but also merchandise.

The only people who go to the Gourock Highland games are lost tourists and absolute Zhivagos. It's a no from me.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Agreed - even a presence would have been good.

The price of our season ticket really isn't to be sniffed at - we should be hounding it in terms of marketing in a bid to attract new folk, or lapsed fans.

The cost really doesn't get much better.

TIME FOR CHANGE!

A depressing, desolate wasteland the Oak Mall might be, but there's surely some kind of way for the club to have a presence there. Whether it's a merchandise stall, big adverts in some of the empty windows (there's not exactly a shortage...), having a weans' do with Cappie the Cat on a Saturday over the summer or something...for good or ill, it's the middle of the town and a lot of people go through it even if it's just a shortcut to the other side. The club doesn't really have any kind of presence in the town these days (thank you, Dougie), so it'd at least be a start.

AWMSC

A depressing, desolate wasteland the Oak Mall might be, but there's surely some kind of way for the club to have a presence there. Whether it's a merchandise stall, big adverts in some of the empty windows (there's not exactly a shortage...), having a weans' do with Cappie the Cat on a Saturday over the summer or something...for good or ill, it's the middle of the town and a lot of people go through it even if it's just a shortcut to the other side. The club doesn't really have any kind of presence in the town these days (thank you, Dougie), so it'd at least be a start.

Going by recent complaints by shop and stall tenants they'd probably be asking for a small fortune for anything.

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

Even if it's a small stall or a bit of advertising, the club should definitely be looking to establish a presence in the Oak Mall. As much as it's a shithole and probably going to Rangers it in a few years, it still holds more significant footfall than anywhere else in the vicinity. 

You address me by my proper title, you little bollocks! 

They seem to be actioning the suggestions of folk on here lately anyway. I fully expect every lamppost to have Morton flags flying from them, the kerbs painted blue and white and the buntain erected. 

The kerb painting idea is a good one. Saltcoats, for example, have painted parts of their kerbs red. It looks excellent.

“Password must be at least 8 characters”

IT F*€£ING IS!!!!!

Being serious. password must be at least 8 characters and contain letters and numbers. Not sure if punctuation/symbols are allowed or uppercase but I can be sure that if you try a password like atleast8 (7 lowercase letters followed by 1 number) it will allow you to register. (I'm sure other combinations work, but that's the sequence that worked for me and someone else).

https://www.afc.co.uk/aberdna

Unlike season tickets or other memberships, all profits from AberDNA will be used exclusively to support the Football Operation, in an effort to level the playing field with our closest rivals.

In return for their support of the Football Operation, via a monthly or annual payment plan, supporters can join one of four different membership categories and in return will receive a number of benefits, including a replica shirt, discounts on season tickets and club merchandise and the opportunity to help shape the future of the club through their collective ‘AberDNA Influence’.

This is a rather interesting concept that Aberdeen are launching. It gives them an excellent marketing base and a steady income all year long.

Archived