Season Tickets - Page 25 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Season Tickets

Nothing through the door yet and no update since an automatically generated email confirming payment. Still a few days to go...

Have you called the club and asked? I got mine posted to me about 2 days after I paid for it. 

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Trying to load the Queen of the South game on my fan card for Saturday and selecting Terraced CS then standing but won't let me continue without selecting a seat.

So even if you are standing do you still have to select a seat?

Trying to load the Queen of the South game on my fan card for Saturday and selecting Terraced CS then standing but won't let me continue without selecting a seat.

So even if you are standing do you still have to select a seat?

Yes.

After weeks of doubt I finally went to Cappielow yesterday and renewed my season ticket all done in a few minutes. Just hope it works on Saturday!

Good on you.

I wonder if we have shifted many after the early bird offer. Think it was sitting about 1100 when that finished.

• 2 weeks later...

Off your topic but on the actual topic, i'm surprised the club didn't make a statement to explain the shambles of the turnstiles the first home game of the season and if it will be fixed for Saturday.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

Off your topic but on the actual topic, i'm surprised the club didn't make a statement to explain the shambles of the turnstiles the first home game of the season and if it will be fixed for Saturday.

Next Saturday*

You address me by my proper title, you little bollocks! 

I'd have definitely turned up at Cappielow on Saturday if you hadn't said that. Only checked the fixtures last week and saw Ross County but didn't check the dates :lol:

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

I'm not. 

To give the club credit up until the past couple of weeks there have been vast improvements from  the club when it comes to releasing statements and letting the fans know what's going on at the club. The radio silence coming from them over the compensation for players under the age of 23 that have left issue, the turnstiles fiasco and the Aulds pies disaster has been deafening though.

32.gif

To give the club credit up until the past couple of weeks there have been vast improvements from  the club when it comes to releasing statements and letting the fans know what's going on at the club. The radio silence coming from them over the compensation for players under the age of 23 that have left issue, the turnstiles fiasco and the Aulds pies disaster has been deafening though.

Auld's Pies are boggin' however they haven't killed anyone yet.

*insert signature here*

Archived