League Cup 2017-18 - Page 3 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

League Cup 2017-18

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are all utter fools. At least try to run your fingers along last season's schedule, which was deliberately provided to you by yours truly just this morning.

If nothing changes from last season's setup then our group fixtures will be:

Berwick (a)

Queens Park (h)

Motherwell (a)

Edinburgh City (h)

Also known as one of the best cup draws that we've had in decades. Three pretty straightforward wins, comfortable progression and above all else, Berwick away.

Jurgen-Klopp.jpg

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

FAO: Warren Hawke/the Supporters' Liaison officer: in the event of Morton drawing Berwick your task is to hound the organisers into ensuring that the match is played at Shielfield. A friendly should then be organised at Stockton FC for the previous midweek, to kick off the tenth anniversary celebrations of The AWakening. This also applies to Edinburgh City away, with Newcastle being used as a suitable rest stop on the Friday.  

Make it happen. 

Bump. 

Now make this happen, to continue a string of unprecedented scenes in the opening month of The AWakening season. Wake has clearly shown His divine approval of this task, by deciding the cup draw more emphatically than when he single-handedly demolished Raith Rovers 5-0 at Cappielow. 

Wake+Celebrates+His+Second+v+Raith.jpg

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

I was about to post saying only part-timers would miss it for that reason, then it occurred to me I actually got married on a Saturday during the season. Missed a 3-3 draw with Queen of the South, including a hat-trick from David Witteveen.

EOho8Pw.png

I was about to post saying only part-timers would miss it for that reason, then it occurred to me I actually got married on a Saturday during the season. Missed a 3-3 draw with Queen of the South, including a hat-trick from David Witteveen.

Awright Gats.

Sligo Rovers & Bray Wanderers have been chucked into the Challenge Cup for next season. Assuming they enter at the same stage as the foreigners did in the last one.

There wasn't any foreign teams in it last year.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived