Morton V Ayr - Page 11 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Morton V Ayr

Madton

You will, of course, be a pompous drunken blowhard until you gracelessly keel over from a heart attack, probably later tonight the way things are going.

You made a tw#t of yourself............................................AGAIN! Get over it. There's a good lad. Run along now.

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Azericrosby needs to wrap it. Single-handedly ruining the thread.

How fucking good are Morton. Even when we're shite, get worldy goals ruled out and have an arsehole of a referee and linesman duo trying their best to cost you, we still beat little Ayr Utd.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

What a cretin coming on here trying to point score after a result like that. Step away from the keyboard and cheer up.

Yet another tw#t! Read my initial post on here and tell me where I named anyone? The only people that should have taken umbrage are the boo boys themselves.

The only people that should have taken umbrage are the boo boys themselves.

Telling several people that they're reading your genius posts wrong is sure to bring them over to your way of thinking. I recommend another half-dozen posts like this for optimal success.

EOho8Pw.png

Back on topic. I know he's a cunt but I thought Gary Harkins was a standout for Ayr today and caused us problems all afternoon. Ayr always looked dangerous when he had the ball. The team deserve credit for eventually nullifying him today.

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

Yet another tw#t! Read my initial post on here and tell me where I named anyone? The only people that should have taken umbrage are the boo boys themselves.

Fanny.

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

Back on topic. I know he's a **** but I thought Gary Harkins was a standout for Ayr today and caused us problems all afternoon. Ayr always looked dangerous when he had the ball. The team deserve credit for eventually nullifying him today.

Ruined it with that laughable dive. Genuinely thought the ref would've given a pen though :lol:

Azericrosby needs to wrap it. Single-handedly ruining the thread.

How ****ing good are Morton. Even when we're s***e, get worldy goals ruled out and have an arsehole of a referee and linesman duo trying their best to cost you, we still beat little Ayr Utd.

Wasn't at the game unfortunately but when I heard we had been given a goal which was then disallowed then my first thought was that CThomson (probably the worst 'first class' referee ever to have come out of Scotland) was the match official

I know he wasn't but who was?

Archived