Morton V Ayr - Page 14 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Morton V Ayr

Madton

I think another big decision today was Harkins' booking for diving. The group I was with weren't convinced.

Anyone get a good view of it?

I think there was contact but he made a meal of going down. So got what he deserved, absolutely fuck all.

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought Lamie looked well off the pace; O'Ware presumably got the award because it was determined before the winning goal. He did okay apart from for Ayr's goal but Lindsay was probably the most important player in the side again. Ayr generally had an extra man in midfield but we rarely got exposed or overrun in that area. The contrast between how we played without a ball-winner in that area and since we signed Lindsay is clear to see in the results.

Agreed. Lindsay is one of the unsung heroes in the team. He really is a superb player and contributes so much to the team. His workrate is exceptional.

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

That was my first post. You will, of course, show me where I resorted to name-calling.

I want all the boo boys that slate the board, manager and team at every opportunity to post how they got it wrong and congratulate the board, manager and team for turning it around.

Nobody gives a flying fuck what you want.

You've not came on here with the intention of discussing anything. You're drunk, perma-raging and picking fights. Are you surprised you're being called names? Shame you can't be cyber-nutted.

It didn't take you long to resort to being a keyboard warrior.

I'm out for the night. It's like trying to reason with the loud, obnoxious jakey at the end of the bar that's pissing off all and sundry.

I'll ask again, as you didn't understand my question first time around. Why would you think I'm fighting with anyone?

I'm still waiting for you to post the proof where you claimed I called irnbru a boo boy.

You will, of course, show me where I said it hit a nerve with irnbru as well.

Definite jake who can't read through the bottom of a glass.

EOho8Pw.png

Archived