Squad For Next Season. - Page 225 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Squad For Next Season.

Madton

I wouldn't in all honesty. He's been pretty consistent since Duffy came in, must've played almost every game under Duffy. Scores a decent amount of goals for a CH and has certainly improved his defensive attributes this season. I think having Gunning in beside him for a couple of months really benefitted Tam.

They had a lot of promise as a CB pairing. Have to wonder how much better we would have faired in recent games where we've concede some soft goals.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

500k no less for oware it's time th club start demanding so we can invest for the top flight

One year left on contract, never played higher than Scottish championship and could sign for free at Christmas....be lucky and doing well to get 100k

One year left on contract, never played higher than Scottish championship and could sign for free at Christmas....be lucky and doing well to get 100k

Them don't sell. Falkirk got "six figures" for Botti Biabi somehow. Swansea of course have more money than Wolves, Birmingham & the OF but we should be looking at a decent return for O'Ware.

• 3 weeks later...

Get special dispensation from the SPFL to put him in our starting eleven on Friday. 

Gavin-Gunning-signs-I_925x581_acf_croppe

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Can that happen?

No, unfortunately. There are no signings of any kind allowed after 31 March.

Of course, the fact we can't have him back until next season doesn't mean that Duffy shouldn't be ditching training to spend all his time convincing Sir Gavin to come home.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

Do we have a decent chance of getting him? Most clubs will look at him and think he's an absolute idiot, Duffy seems to be the only manager that's been able to tame him. He might not get a League 2 club again since he didn't do too well with Grimsby. We really should be inviting him back up.

I don't see what will have changed in terms of wages though. He clearly went there for finsmcial reasons, why would we suddenly offer him more?

The same reason he signed for us in the first place - he might not get a contract elsewhere.

Gav will be in attendance in the away end on Friday NAP.

Hook him up with a microphone and the defence with earpieces so he can tell them to push up.

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

Hook him up with a microphone and the defence with earpieces so he can tell them to push up.

Megaphone and a bag of pyrotechnics IMO.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

No, unfortunately. There are no signings of any kind allowed after 31 March.

I think you'll find that Sir Gavin does what he wants and doesn't let any silly little rules stop him.  

gunning1.gif

Bring Him home and He shall play.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Gav will be in attendance in the away end on Friday NAP.

It was good to see Robert Thomson in the home end last night. 

I think you'll find that Sir Gavin does what he wants and doesn't let any silly little rules stop him.  

gunning1.gif

Bring Him home and He shall play.

Still one of the best GIFs you'll ever see. Zero fucks given :lol: 

Archived