Thread About Ex Player - Page 134 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

Gavin Gunning's grimsby 3 down to 4th bottom Crewe after 30 minutes.

crewe won 5-0.

Gunning got booked in injury time.

It was Crewe's 1st win in 12 league matches!! Last time they won was Nov.  8 defeats and 3 draws in that time.

To be fair to Grimsby they were missing one or 2 of their "regular" supporters

He joins a long list of ex-players betting on the grass being greener on the other side, hope they suffer a lot more defeats like today

Crap town, crap team, dreadful manager so not the wisest bet he ever made.

So, who would win out of a swedge between the Grimsby Hit Squad and your imaginary mates, The Brixton Reggae Soul Bois?

Edited by capitanus

*insert signature here*

The Record doorstepped him about this when it first came out:

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/cops-quiz-former-scotland-star-9354867

Speaking at his North Berwick home, he said: “My wife was in the store on Friday but I was at the gym on Friday. Me, carrying out a theft? Come on, eh.”

Asked again, O’Connor said: “I can’t even remember what I did yesterday. I’ve got that much on.”

But he later added: “I was in the store with my wife. It would’ve been Friday, aye. But stealing something? No, come on.

“If it was myself with my record, I’d be in handcuffs. I’d be in prison, do you not think? The police have not been to my door.”

Fast forward 12 hours and the police were, indeed, at his door, eh.

EOho8Pw.png

Deary deary me. What an idiot.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/cops-quiz-former-scotland-star-9354867

he said: “My wife was in the store on Friday but I was at the gym on Friday. Me, carrying out a theft? Come on, eh.”

O’Connor said: “I can’t even remember what I did yesterday. I’ve got that much on.”

But he later added: “I was in the store with my wife. It would’ve been Friday, aye. But stealing something? No, come on.

“If it was myself with my record, I’d be in handcuffs. I’d be in prison, do you not think? The police have not been to my door.”