Match Preview/Thread - Airdrieonians vs Morton (6th April) - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Match Preview/Thread - Airdrieonians vs Morton (6th April)

First f**king minute.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

10 minutes ago, LargsTON said:

Anyone found a stream for this?

Don't think there is one today. Seems to be for every other game in the league. Looks like it might be a good thing. 

2-0.

What's the odds that we don't make use of the wind at all after the break?

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Airdrie have been excellent and their press has destroyed us with no one getting pass marks, but even with all of them being very good Power has been their best player. The first goal comes from him fucking about in midfield, the second time in four games we've gone 1-0 down that way. He's only gotten worse from there.

Hard enough to see us coming back from 1-0 down, from two we're fucked.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake