Match Preview/Thread - Morton vs Hamilton (11th April) - Page 2 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Match Preview/Thread - Morton vs Hamilton (11th April)

Admin

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Miller been the one looking to make things happen and has been tracking back just fine so far. Other than that not a lot going on. Hopefully better with the wind this half. 

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

Should really be moving Robbie Crawford to the right this half and either King or McGrattan on the left. Miller on the right isn't working. 

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Lewis McGrattan is a phenomenal player and it's some shame he's been left out so much this season. 

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

McGrattan in transforming the game shock. We became a different team the second he set foot on the park and no other player at the club would have created the second goal the way he did.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

4-3-3 with Mcgrattan on the wing and Robbie Crawford at no. 10 as the lead player pressing from the front has been our best chance of winning games all season. The transformation when we went to that was unbelievable. Fair play to Dougie for making subs a lot quicker than he usually would when we weren't getting outplayed. 

Mcgrattan genuinely man of the match for me although thought Miller had one of his best games for us. 

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

19 minutes ago, port-ton said:

4-3-3 with Mcgrattan on the wing and Robbie Crawford at no. 10 as the lead player pressing from the front has been our best chance of winning games all season. The transformation when we went to that was unbelievable. Fair play to Dougie for making subs a lot quicker than he usually would when we weren't getting outplayed. 

Mcgrattan genuinely man of the match for me although thought Miller had one of his best games for us. 

Thought Miller was really good as well just just edged man of the match. Tough call for Saturday when Oakley (I think) is back. 

I'd be going with Miller, Muirhead and McGratten. 

3 points and a win will do!

Thought the first half was pretty even and we were unlucky not to score through Muirhead. Second half we make 2 early changes and we see a difference.  We could have scored a few more if it wasn't for last gasp defending and a great save by the accies keeper. Thought big Darragh was brilliant tonight, Grimmy his usual consistent self and Gillespie seems to be getting fitter by the game. Not miller's biggest fab but he had a good game and Robbie led the line well. 

Seeing Darian McKinnon lose the rag after Muirheads foul late on was funny and they had words at full time 🤣. Onto Saturday and no reason why we can't go to Dundee and get another 3 points.

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

Just about dried off. That was more like the Morton from a couple of months ago in the second half. McGrattan and King were both excellent when they came on and Miller had a good game as well. Top shithousing from Muirhead, who had either Rankin or MacKinnon raging in the dugout.

Archived