Match Preview/Thread - Hamilton vs Morton (Championship 7th August) - Page 2 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Match Preview/Thread - Hamilton vs Morton (Championship 7th August)

Admin

This scoreline is frankly robbery after that first half, but it was an excellent goal to do it. Delighted to see Ugwu finally get his goal.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, dmcewan16 said:

Surely we must have someone else that can play up top instead of muirhead. Complete waste of a jersey.

Not sure where he's meant to be playing. Seems to be hanging out left and just getting involved whenever he feels like it. 

4 minutes ago, irnbru said:

Not sure where he's meant to be playing. Seems to be hanging out left and just getting involved whenever he feels like it. 

Thinking this too. He offers absolutely heehaw and doesn't merit a place in the team at the moment. Getting competition in upfront is a definite priority.

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

11 minutes ago, Mr.Blue said:

Thinking this too. He offers absolutely heehaw and doesn't merit a place in the team at the moment. Getting competition in upfront is a definite priority.

Is he upfront or left mid? Russell would be a better option there. 

Accies are minging. Not a classic game but we're worth the lead. 

Would be huge for our season to get an early away win like this. I quite like our first eleven but once injuries and suspensions set in we're in bother, so points on the board asap please. 

Cammy Blues aff for a second yellow in quick succession, with three minutes of normal time to go. So, there's one of the suspensions I was talking about. Presumably Lyon starts next week, then. 

Just got to hold on now. 

EOho8Pw.png

2 minutes ago, TRVMP said:

Accies are minging. Not a classic game but we're worth the lead. 

Would be huge for our season to get an early away win like this. I quite like our first eleven but once injuries and suspensions set in we're in bother, so points on the board asap please. 

Cammy Blues aff for a second yellow in quick succession, with three minutes of normal time to go. So, there's one of the suspensions I was talking about. Presumably Lyon starts next week, then. 

Just got to hold on now. 

Both bookings deserved? I do think the fouls would catch up on us.

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

Archived