TheMortonForum.com
advertisement_alt

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Or they could just play them at 3pm as scheduled. The SFA should be getting told to fuck right off by every single club. 

Just have a minute's silence, if you must, and play the fucking games when they're meant to be played - Saturday at 3pm. State-enforced mourning of a privileged individual taking over TV schedule

Yep, this is nothing to how it was when Diana died. People openly grieving for a woman they'd never met in their lives. When London Bridge drops, the cry-wankers will be out in force, fuelled by the B

Posted Images

With Rangers or Cove drawing Celtic, it opens up another game for TV coverage and a couple of extra quid in [s]the coffers[/s] Crawford’s back pocket.

Hopefully we’re not one of them, then.

• Upvote 2

In normal times I wouldn't mind a cup game in Motherwell.  I'd sooner that than many of the other possibilities.

Sign on the line and we'll give you the money.

And then you'll be mine and we'll fly somewhere sunny.

Then we'll quibble all your drivel seems unsatisfactory -

YOU'RE A TAXLOSS.

We're due a win over there. 

Buhleeeev! 

The car park was just resting in my account

6 minutes ago, Jamie_M said:

Game(s) in some doubt for next Saturday after Prince Philip's funeral was scheduled for the same day.

Why?

The cheeks are playing at 4pm - are they going to move them?

If not, can't the rest of the games start at 4pm too?

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

A minute's silence is appropriate enough but unless it's a public holiday the games should be going ahead as normal. 

• Upvote 1

The car park was just resting in my account