Morton v Little Ayr - Page 6 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Morton v Little Ayr

Toby

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How the **** can the same team perform like they did against Ross County, then only a month later serve up that? King Snake leaving was bound to have some affect of course, but to end up with somethimg as bad as the last two (maybe even 3) performances is shambolic.

That doesn't happen if Millar and Tidser were fit and on the pitch, though. It shows how little we have behind that in a crisis. Lyon was invisible, Telfer had a really decent 70 minutes but didn't have the discipline to step into Millar's role, and McLean and Tiffoney showed no discipline either. The individual errors in defence were horrific as well - the defence didn't cope under any pressure.

That was as ok for 70 minutes as what we saw under McKinnon. We crumbled after that. The worrying thing is JJ still not knowing his squad well enough to know how to manage the game after we lost Tidser and Millar.

The wake patter really needs reporting to the sea.

Patter? Unlike our incumbent manager he has a proven track record of success: which would have mitigated the gamble that the club was right to take when body swerving the dinosaurs like McGhee that were being touted.

Fans flocked to the idea of JJ but a better option was available. And still is. Bring Him home instead.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

One of my concerns at the beginning of the season was signing players who were getting on a bit or a history of injury.

We are at the beginning of the season and had a few injuries with Millar and we ain't hit the winter period.

However, absolute ****ing shambles. We were salivating over this squad when it was assembled but last week we were thing short of amateur and today is a disgrace. There are major alarm bells ringing and JJ is not convincing many at this stage.

Joke and maybe we need to focus more on the disaster that is our squad instead of Falkirk and 'little' ayr who have ****ed us twice this season.

Before a ball was kicked I wrote that I couldn't understand why people were excited about our signings.. in particular Millar and McAlister, who are both past it. Don't think I've seen anything from them to suggest I was wrong...

Worst bit of business was letting Murdoch go in the summer...

"When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea."

So that's year one of Crawford's three year plan to get to the Premiership well and truly down the pan.

Anyone know what the plan is yet?

Bore off, cunt.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

maybe we need to focus more on the disaster that is our squad instead of Falkirk and 'little' ayr who have ****ed us twice this season.

Yes - if only people weren't discussing other teams on the Internet then our players wouldn't be missing penalties, our club hierarchy wouldn't let youth duds come on with twenty minutes to go and the team wouldn't then ship goals like a fucking pub team. 

You've definitely identified the core problem there.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Patter? Unlike our incumbent manager he has a proven track record of success: which would have mitigated the gamble that the club was right to take when body swerving the dinosaurs like McGhee that were being touted.

Fans flocked to the idea of JJ but a better option was available. And still is. Bring Him home instead.

I've said all along I'm sceptical about the gamble, but that being said Wake is not the answer 😂😂

Have a word with yourself.

TIME FOR CHANGE!

So you don't know what the plan is.

I know the plan is to get promoted within 3 years and I also know it's not off track after 7 games. But you keep playing that horrible old fucks tune anyway.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Millar is not past it, at all.

He's beyond the peak of his career and is in that sense 'past it' - but so are lots of highly capable players at this level. Neil Alexander was well past it when playing for Livingston last season and yet his performances were a major factor in that rabble getting promoted. 

And on the subject of goalkeepers, it's time to bench Scully and ensure that 'Year 2' starts by bringing in one good goalkeeper instead of wasting resources on two average picks. There's nothing to suggest that performances are being improved by this 'competition' - which for a goalkeeper position does not exist in practice because nobody in their right mind swaps their goalkeepers on a weekly basis.

I know the plan is to get promoted within 3 years and I also know it's not off track after 7 games. But you keep playing that horrible old ****s tune anyway.

But what is the plan? 

Just saying it's going to happen within three years but not offer any details what it is only convinces roasters like yourself, Stu.

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

I've said all along I'm sceptical about the gamble, but that being said Wake is not the answer

Have a word with yourself.

Not sure why you think that a proven league winner as a manager and the product of an innovative coaching setup abroad is clearly 'not the answer' for a club that will go absolutely nowhere without finding a managerial gem. His CV stomps all over JJ's for a start - so if the gamble on an untested manager is not working out then Wake must be viewed as an obvious upgrade.    

But what is the plan?

Just saying it's going to happen within three years but not offer any details what it is only convinces roasters like yourself, Stu.

I don't know you. Don't kid on you know me.

onsP5NR.jpg

Archived