Morton v Little Ayr - Page 5 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Morton v Little Ayr

Toby

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't see how the team he played was bad. He lost his two most influential players and the game spiralled form there.

I blame perma duds like Kilday foe the goals we shipped. There's a premiership centre back on the bench and we play him ffs.

The way the defence crumbled away to nothing can't be put down to individual errors alone. Across the four goals in not much more than four seconds there's been a catalogue of individual errors and any manager would struggle to get a proper midfield from this squad without Millar and Tidser, but that degree of disorganisation can only be laid at the manager's door.

I left before the fifth but all four goals I saw us concede were an absolute shambles: that can't come down to individuals alone.

Maybe he'll find his feet and start doing a good job on the back of learning from this disaster, but if a caretaker manager presided over the last three games no one would dream of suggesting that he should get the job. That's an absolute disgrace of a result.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

I was gutted at not being able to make this. I'd like to reverse that opinion now.

However it happened, that is a disgraceful result.

I'm beginning to think that we may not be able to dish out the required hounding to Falkirk on the 20th. At this rate they might be able to leapfrog us that day.

JJ - I've seen a season where teams lined up to shaft us 5-1 in succession and I don't want another one. Get it f**king sorted.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

The way the defence crumbled away to nothing can't be put down to individual errors alone. Across the four goals in not much more than four seconds there's been a catalogue of individual errors and any manager would struggle to get a proper midfield from this squad without Millar and Tidser, but that degree of disorganisation can only be laid at the manager's door.

I left before the fifth but all four goals I saw us concede were an absolute shambles: that can't come down to individuals alone.

Maybe he'll find his feet and start doing a good job on the back of learning from this disaster, but if a caretaker manager presided over the last three games no one would dream of suggesting that he should get the job. That's an absolute disgrace of a result.

Even with Millar still on the pitch, there was no way he should have put a child on in central midfield against the league leaders.

Johansson has cost us points in all 3 of his games so far. When it would have been piss easy to just consolidate. Moronic.

How the fuck can the same team perform like they did against Ross County, then only a month later serve up that? King Snake leaving was bound to have some affect of course, but to end up with somethimg as bad as the last two (maybe even 3) performances is shambolic.

Lyons was utterly lost and Tbh looked completely disinterested. He's secondary to it all to be fair, but that was a chance for him to showcase what he can do and he was utterly mince.

Lyon and any other youth players should be shipped out to Annan to show their worth at a lower level of competitive football before getting anywhere near our first team. Bringing them on in an evenly poised Championship match is the act of a club that isn’t taking the league or its stated aim of promotion seriously. Tiffoney’s continued involvement is a joke and he should be punted alongside the bright spark who negotiated that shan agreement in the first place.

Appoint Wake or dissolve the club now.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Archived