Falkirk V Morton - Match Thread - Page 10 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Falkirk V Morton - Match Thread

AyrshireTon

Utterly bizarre statement!

He will prob go with the same team tomorrow night to give them another chance to make up for it!

Lou Macari once did that at Celtic - “You got into this mess now get yourselves out of it!” *slams door*

Granted Duffy may have been more tactful but to make no personell changes to a failed set up with a whole 45 minutes to go is just wrong.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's almost as if fielding two jobbers up front would help explain why the team wasn't 'difficult to break down' and was in fact 'disjointed' and 'lethargic'. 

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

What a fucking riddy of a statement. More proof he’s not the man to take us further.

Falkirk weren’t even good on Saturday in the first half, our embarrassing attempt at defending led to all 3 goals plus the one that hit the bar. If we’d got Russell, Baird and McHugh off and Iredale, Oliver and Ross on at half time we could’ve at least made a real go of it. 6 points surrendered in the last couple of weeks due to Duffy’s incompetence.

The team I picked were pish, instead of being proactive and trying to rescue the situation I thought it would be character building just to leave them all on. Fuck it, it's not like we are trying to win promotion or anything.

Guy's a clown.

I want a pretentious signature too.

As long as Duffy is under no pressure from the BoD(and that's as long as he wants), we will be going nowhere. It's the perfect marriage of limited ambition and limited ability.

I've been convinced that starting McHugh is an active hindrance to the team and sought some facts to either confirm/refute this belief. 

League record this season with McHugh starting: W5 D6 L6 (one of which was Dunfermline at home, which we only turned round after McHugh came off in the 63rd minute)

" without McHugh starting: W5 D2 L2

The difference between 2nd place form and utter midtable dross form is linked to McHugh's place in the team.He isn't a suitable fit with the rest of the team Jim and seventeen starts is fucking plenty to have met your unwise promise of regular first-team football this season. 

I'm not going to bother doing the same with Baird, as he's plainly gubbins, 

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Archived