The Famous V A Glorified Village Social Club - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

The Famous V A Glorified Village Social Club

vikingTON

Our record against this rabble at Cappielow is nothing short of abysmal: the figure quoted on P and B of one win, two draws and four defeats in recent meetings says it all. That said, it is worth remembering that Jim 'useless manager; can't win play-offs' McInally will have responsible for at least a couple of those insipid, 0-2 defeats.

Anything less than a crushing home victory on Saturday against these bumpkins and folding this once-proud club should be on the agenda. 

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Giving "Falkirk FC" their first win of the season was bad enough. The manager and players rectified that last week and nothing less than a continuation of that form will do. Unless the Sky Sports vidiprinter has to spell out the number of goals we score, this is a partial victory at best.

I'm not fussed about rushing Jai back into first team action. Last week's team can handle it. In Gary 'Pirlo' Harkins we trust.

EOho8Pw.png

I'm home on Saturday and after the Dumbarton opening game and Falkirk at home in wondering whether I'm a fucking Jonah or just incredibly unlucky. It may be better for all of us if I stayed away !

Two Uniteds but the soul is one, as the Busby Babes carry on.

I'm home on Saturday and after the Dumbarton opening game and Falkirk at home in wondering whether I'm a ****ing Jonah or just incredibly unlucky. It may be better for all of us if I stayed away !

Your Jonah credentials are the main reason I am hoping the Brexit discussions result in a hard border!

Giving "Falkirk FC" their first win of the season was bad enough. The manager and players rectified that last week and nothing less than a continuation of that form will do. Unless the Sky Sports vidiprinter has to spell out the number of goals we score, this is a partial victory at best.

I'm not fussed about rushing Jai back into first team action. Last week's team can handle it. In Gary 'Pirlo' Harkins we trust.

Keep jai for the Utd game

I'll take any kind of win but we should be beating this mob by at least three goals

Without wanting to sound like Duffy here, they don't tend to get humped, Tues night excepted so would take any sort of win. If we manage to score a few goals then all the better. Expect them to be pretty tired in the later stages of the game after a tough game against DU on Sat and a pumping in the highlands midweek.

As i said on another thread, win and we have matched our points total from last year after 15 games and hopefully a bit closer to the top 4.

Hopefully see Jai come off the bench for the last 15-20 mins. Will need the match sharpness and gets him some game time before DU come calling.

Without wanting to sound like Duffy here, they don't tend to get humped, Tues night excepted

You have failed. 

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Fun facts: Brechin have shipped four goals to a dung Inverness outfit - twice - and four to Queen of the South who are no better than ourselves. They are shipping goals at a rate of more than two per game, which is more than the Morton team of 2013/14. 

Bonus fun fact: Grangemouth's record at this stage of the season is essentially just as bad (one goal better off) than that Morton team of 2013/14. And they've ditched their manager in favour of a former top flight manager as well. 

Bad!

Same team as last week as i would'nt risk starting tidser or jai. Much better to give them the last 20 if we are a couple of goals up and have them fresh to go against dundee utd next week.

Morton 3

Brechin 0

Thomson harkins and jai.

Decided to risk it and I am going for a confident 4-0. If it all goes tits up you can blame me. Suppose I'll need to be there at half twelve to stand in the two queues for my ticket.

Two Uniteds but the soul is one, as the Busby Babes carry on.

Archived