Brechin Bumpkins V The Famous - Page 3 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Brechin Bumpkins V The Famous

vikingTON

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh well, Gaston starts. So does Quitongo though so I’m slightly more confident of actually winning.

Winds me up, as I knew it would, every week trying to find out the team formation from the team lines because of Andy Murdoch.

"Right, Gaston in goal, defence... Andy Murdoch, not fucking at left back..."

Winds me up, as I knew it would, every week trying to find out the team formation from the team lines because of Andy Murdoch.

"Right, Gaston in goal, defence... Andy Murdoch, not ****ing at left back..."

Fucking squad numbers.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Sad!

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

You wanted to play Jamie 'Donnarumma' McGowan in goal for crucial promotion matches last season, off the back of performances in an absolute joke league watched by two saddos and a dug. Who is now currently struggling to get game time at Troon, a second tier Junior team.

Probably best that you sit out of this particular debate then.

My point is my friend that doohan has not played a single minute of football at any level since August. If you think that makes him ready to play for us that's up to you. In regards to McGowan. Having seen both (which you havwnt) he's as good as doohan and is only out on loan to gain experience. Which he is now getting having now played 5 in a row for troon. Apparently struggling to get a game though according to you. Maybe you should do your homework or possibly sit this one out pal.😉

That'll be why McGowan ended up in the second tier of the juniors on loan, instead of a League Two club.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

This is diabolical. By virtue of having better technique we're enjoying greater pressure, but it is scrambling for a second ball, Duffyball garbage.

TTG.

Livi and skunks 2-0 up.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

That'll be why McGowan ended up in the second tier of the juniors on loan, instead of a League Two club.

If Morton hadn't made an arse of it he would be been at a league 1 club. Two clubs tried to get McGowan in on loan but Morton took too long in getting in a replacement. In that time both clubs signed other goalies.

I'm not saying McGowan is the answer but neither is doohan. We replace one promising young goalkeeper with another promising young goalkeeper.

Morton should've put Jamie out on loan far earlier than they did and replaced him with a more experienced replacement to put Gaston under pressure.

But Nyway. Thank Christ we've scored

I'm not saying McGowan is the answer but neither is doohan. We replace one promising young goalkeeper with another promising young goalkeeper.

Morton should've put Jamie out on loan far earlier than they did and replaced him with a more experienced replacement to put Gaston under pressure.

But Nyway. Thank Christ we've scored

Gaston comes off his line!

Archived