Brechin Bumpkins V The Famous - Page 7 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Brechin Bumpkins V The Famous

vikingTON

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anybody here honestly give those well known Sons of the Rock a snowbollock's chance in hell against our lot this coming football day?

I suggest the man employed to tease performances from these part-timers calls up the cosmos, because James Duffy's tactical astuteness is legendary come the second quarter of a season.

Noel's prediction, 3 points for GMFC!

Seems Dumbarton will be missing a couple of players ( the 'whole midfield' one guy on P&B alleges)  Regardless that might have to navigate a parked bus - which we can't seem to deal with - I fancy a home win with Jai scoring.

Show Racism the Red Card

Seems Dumbarton will be missing a couple of players ( the 'whole midfield' one guy on P&B alleges)  Regardless that might have to navigate a parked bus - which we can't seem to deal with - I fancy a home win with Jai scoring.

On the other hand, it seems Tidser is doubtful and McManus is injured, levels the playing field a bit.

Does anybody here honestly give those well known Sons of the Rock a snowbollock's chance in hell against our lot this coming football day?

I suggest the man employed to tease performances from these part-timers calls up the cosmos, because James Duffy's tactical astuteness is legendary come the second quarter of a season.

Noel's prediction, 3 points for GMFC!

What’s Michael Barrymore up to these days? Haven’t seen him in ages! Doubt he can afford to drive a Lexus these days. Probably back in a Mini Metro!

What’s Michael Barrymore up to these days? Haven’t seen him in ages! Doubt he can afford to drive a Lexus these days. Probably back in a Mini Metro!

Not sure Alan.

I was never part of that whole LWT/ITV set. Worked pretty much exclusively for Auntie for decades. You're thinking of Beadle again!

Although many of them like Jeremy, Cilla, unlike Bill Withers, are sadly no longer, with us!

I'm currently engaged in an epic, David vs Goliath fight with HBOS, Nach0king. Have to pick your battles in this life! 

He is somebody who got the pronunciation of my name wrong at a record company corporate, right? Christmas thing? Is like asking me to remember who I paid to clean my shoes one of the times I passed through Waterloo station in the 1970s! Or to name each member of the so called Famous Five who presented the failing original version of TV-AM in the 80s!

I'm currently engaged in an epic, David vs Goliath fight with HBOS, Nach0king. Have to pick your battles in this life! 

He is somebody who got the pronunciation of my name wrong at a record company corporate, right? Christmas thing? Is like asking me to remember who I paid to clean my shoes one of the times I passed through Waterloo station in the 1970s! Or to name each member of the so called Famous Five who presented the failing original version of TV-AM in the 80s!

You’ve got access to Mr Blobby but he don’t wanna see you!

Archived