History Of Morton @ The Beacon - Page 5 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

History Of Morton @ The Beacon

TheGoon

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see the DVD is released on 21st October, and can be pre-ordered by e-mailing the young lad Brendan at the club.

Is it just me that thinks that it would be much more convenient for the club’s merchandise partners to stock it and make it available through their website, with the possibility that once you’re on there you can browse the vast array of titbits they have in stock in the run up to Christmas and may treat yourself to something else?

Training gear now in sto

I see the DVD is released on 21st October, and can be pre-ordered by e-mailing the young lad Brendan at the club.

Is it just me that thinks that it would be much more convenient for the club’s merchandise partners to stock it and make it available through their website, with the possibility that once you’re on there you can browse the vast array of titbits they have in stock in the run up to Christmas and may treat yourself to something else?

Or we could just bin that shower and take matters into our own hands.

Market our own products. Control our own stock etc etc. 

Smith's are a farce. 

TIME FOR CHANGE!

GMFC couldn't get a ticketing system up and running until fully two months after the first home game of the season, and even then the much-vaunted turnstiles proved to be useless. Why anyone would want to trust the club with extra commercial responsibilities after that farce is beyond me. 

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Where did you hear this mate? I'd like a copy.

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

This was a cracking evening at the Beacon last month, looking forward to the DVD.

"In a country lacerated by the sharp shards of broken brown-eyed promises, in a world bent low by the burden of disease, war and the price of Thunderbird, who is left to make full account of God and Britain's depleted moral mini bar? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken Caesar!"

Where the **** have you been hiding, Neil? Prison?

In plain sight at Morton matches! Still been coming down the road from Glasgow to watch us In recent seasons fairly often, odd away match. Just not been posting, nice to see some old faces still kicking about :)

"In a country lacerated by the sharp shards of broken brown-eyed promises, in a world bent low by the burden of disease, war and the price of Thunderbird, who is left to make full account of God and Britain's depleted moral mini bar? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken Caesar!"

^^ been in prison

Nah, swing and a miss chump.

Decent quality?

Visually yes, however it was recorded on the night I was there, the Friday performance, and there was a female a row or two behind me ho was laughing loudly at EVERYTHING, even when there was no joke.

Unfortunately, she can be heard so clearly on the DVD you'd think she was sitting on your knee which spoils it a bit as she drowns out the performers a bit.

Still worth getting though, especially if you didn't get to see it live

Visually yes, however it was recorded on the night I was there, the Friday performance, and there was a female a row or two behind me ho was laughing loudly at EVERYTHING, even when there was no joke.

Unfortunately, she can be heard so clearly on the DVD you'd think she was sitting on your knee which spoils it a bit as she drowns out the performers a bit.

Still worth getting though, especially if you didn't get to see it live

Aye that well oiled screeching irritant was just along from me. Didn't quite spoil it but can't believe she turned up canned.

Archived