Championship 19/20 - Page 17 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Championship 19/20

SpoonTon

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am I missing something here? What's the problem with appointing Mark Kerr?

It’s about as big a gamble as you’re going to get, and reeks of being the cheap option. Don’t get me wrong it could work out, but their fans certainly don’t seem pleased.

It’s about as big a gamble as you’re going to get, and reeks of being the cheap option. Don’t get me wrong it could work out, but their fans certainly don’t seem pleased.

I suppose so, but given that we're sitting with a so-called safe option making a massive cunt of it, there seems little point in getting high and mighty about somebody else appointing Mark Kerr. 

AWMSC

I suppose so, but given that we're sitting with a so-called safe option making a massive cunt of it, there seems little point in getting high and mighty about somebody else appointing Mark Kerr.

All appointments are a gamble that could go either way. None of that negates the fact that someone with absolutely no experience (significantly less than even the likes of JJ had) is inherently a far bigger gamble than someone with a proven track record.

If Hopkin fails, he is completely at fault, rather than those who appointed him.

If Kerr fails, their board will take a far larger slice of the blame for a poor appointment.

Dundee 2-1 up at Ayr at HT. McGowan got their 2nd.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Ended 2-1. Ayr looked a right dirty shower.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Archived