Sign in to follow this  
The Bewilderedbeast

Tomorrow's Tele

You can't just leave it at that.

• Upvote 2

The stadium was just resting in my account

I'm afraid I have to, that's all I know but couldn't have come from a better source.

I'll have to wait til the papers on the shops like everyone else.

13 minutes ago, TRVMP said:

Fair enough.

Let's get the outlandish guesses started. My guess is that we've spent the Scottish Government grant money on magic beans.

A cup of beans!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

FFS, have we locked the blind tea and toast room again?

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, pink_panther said:

Probably some daft players breaking the Covid rules

Aye I thought this too. 

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

Would the Club have to forfeit the tie for a breach of Covid rules? Got a bad feeling about this news!

In saying that, would be preferential to having to forfeit a league match during this already shortened campaign. Getting to the end of the season whole as a Championship side best we can hope for prior to the likely change of ownership, would be expecting us to have a right go at Arbroath and Dunfermline at home next week. No reason shouldn't aim for 4-6 points.

• Upvote 1

"In a country lacerated by the sharp shards of broken brown-eyed promises, in a world bent low by the burden of disease, war and the price of Thunderbird, who is left to make full account of God and Britain's depleted moral mini bar? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken Caesar!"

Posted (edited)

Time to go, Dave 👋

Asking to be paid off with a few months wages or he goes to the press. You could say it's an ultimatum but can think of another word for it with different consequences.

Edited by GiGi

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Alleged footage of latest board meeting:

ijxTbcVujZby.gif

WjozeQcmFP1l.gif

• Upvote 1

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

Posted (edited)

Just when you thought this club couldn't be anymore of a shambles.

If MacKinnon is doing all those roles and now the Rae's/MCT/whoever are messing him about with regards to his contract then I hope he does go to the press.  The sooner the Rae's are exposed nationally for their shambolic running of a football club for nearly 2 decades the better.

Edited by bob_the_builder
  • Downvote 1

here today, gone to hell

Why must Morton always feel the need to Morton. 

• Downvote 1

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

Posted (edited)

This comment has been removed. Please refrain from commenting on ongoing legal cases or naming person(s) involved. 

Thanks, 

Dean.

Edited by Admin

I'd love to have you both for dinner

48 minutes ago, irnbru said:

MacKinnon is full of himself and has been missing for months. I'd take anything he says with a pinch of salt. 

It was him who got rid of a kit man, etc but regardless, at a small buisness everyone does more than their job role and has to be a bit flexible. 

Not saying for a second that things are perfect but he's a charlatan and by the sounds of it, another snake. 

In fairness, his grievance seems more like that he is not allowed to do the job he was brought into do rather than having to do additional things. If he's the CEO then let him be the CEO (including being flexible). If not then pay him off. It's a bit like telling the manager that he can clean the toilets but he cannot pick the team. 

It's understandable that MCT wouldn't want him to continue as CEO. It does sound like he wants more power than we might want to give him (and he is coming across as a bit arrogant in that regard). 'I'll go to the papers,' is embarrassing. We all know the club is a shambles behind the scenes, but I'm quite certain that MacKinnon has also done things which wouldn't go down well with fans either (he's been a part of it).

All in all, unsurprising news. 

I'm surprised there are people who are surprised that the club is in such disarRae.

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

1 hour ago, bob_the_builder said:

Just when you thought this club couldn't be anymore of a shambles.

If MacKinnon is doing all those roles and now the Rae's/MCT/whoever are messing him about with regards to his contract then I hope he does go to the press.  The sooner the Rae's are exposed nationally for their shambolic running of a football club for nearly 2 decades the better.

I'm not sure how you drew from that press report that McKinnon's issue is with the Raes tbh. 

Contrary to the claim made by the mimsy, bastard, quisling leak fuck - whoever he/she is - MCT board members are not there by dint of their mere '700 members' - which is oh btw half of the football club's core support - they are also there as capital investors in a failing football club over the past 18 months. Just like any other external investors, they have every right to be at the table - far more than some gobshite executive who was last spotted beforehand at that always ship-shape outfit Dundee.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are