Sign in to follow this  
The Bewilderedbeast

Morton v Ayr

59 minutes ago, TRVMP said:

"Pudsey Bear at the back post" :lol:

Just buy the Morton stream, it's been a fantastic experience today.

Nah. £14 is too much. £10 would be better for all the teams. And watching football with no crowds is dire

• Downvote 2

2 minutes ago, port-ton said:

I wouldn't say £14 is too much, especially when you consider that theoretically (in non lockdown times) 5 mates could chip in to all watch the game with a few beers when it would usually cost them around £100 to all go to the match. 

So I would be costing the club £14 for watching a dodgy stream but then your theory with 4 mates would cost the club £56

4 minutes ago, port-ton said:

I wouldn't say £14 is too much, especially when you consider that theoretically (in non lockdown times) 5 mates could chip in to all watch the game with a few beers when it would usually cost them around £100 to all go to the match. 

Bit of an unfair analogy considering it is set up primarily for times that those conditions aren't allowed.

£14 IS too much for what it is and will turn some people off.

We have a good product though so for people willing to pay, at least Morton are delivering the best they can.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, pink_panther said:

Nah. £14 is too much. £10 would be better for all the teams. And watching football with no crowds is dire

Nah, you only get what you pay for. An improvement on coverage every game so far. Commentators are very good, and honest. Big Ritchie, in particular, says things as he sees them, so what if it upsets a few snowflakes.

I agree football without a crowd is very strange, but that's the world we live in at the moment, nothing anyone can do about that.

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, port-ton said:

Agree. Also think Blues has been decent enough so far this season even if I'd prefer Jacobs in there. 

Muirhead probably the only player who hasn't earned their new contract so far this season. 

Aye, thought Blues was poor on and off the ball today for most of the game though but definitely not as bad as some make out. 

Great comeback and apart from the short excursions back to a 4:3 aspect ratio during the game, a good quality stream. Strapp’s header was superb - went exactly where he wanted it, half an inch inside the post. Can’t say that wasn’t worth £14 and big Ritchie’s comments add to the fun. Gerry commentates as if he’s on the radio - when folk can see the action themselves, all that is needed most of the time is to mention the name of the player on the ball, not describe what the viewers can see clearly for themselves. However our offering is top notch with only a few minor glitches, and less of them happening with every game.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

Was interested to see how Strapp would do as a wing back with more attacking responsibility; he'll be a class act whatever he's asked to do won't he?

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

I love this.

1 hour ago, TONofmemories said:

14 quid is too much?😂

Grow up!

It is quite a lot to fork out most weeks to watch a game on a laptop. 

And it was worth every last penny.

• Upvote 2

Now before Gavin goes, I'd like to ask him one more question.

Do you like Abba?

Four away games in November - club will need every penny they took today.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Just catching up with the scores - I'm having some difficulty getting excited or even interested in this season without the prospect of seeing any games.  However am I reading this right - we were 2-0 down up until the 83rd minute, the we managed to beat them 3-2.  What a result.

There is no such thing in life as normal.

Gets better with every viewing.

• Upvote 2

Do you like Abba?

If only the long balls worked that way all the time! Thought we played the ball out a lot more yesterday which was also great to see. 

Strapp’s header is just perfect. Some lad 👏🏻

A couple of takeaways from watching the highlights back

• I think the red card on reflection is a little soft, after being convinced yesterday
  • Cammy Smith was unplayable at times, we couldn't get near him
  • Markus Fjortoft looks a real find
  • The leaves on the pitch annoyed me for some reason. Get a leaf blower or something
  • Ton Tv really is a very good service. The club gets plenty of criticism, and rightly so, but they've done brilliantly with Ton Tv
  • Lewis Strapp's header was absolutely perfect. What a lad.

Accies fans kept saying Fjortoft was mince. Well, maybe against Celtic and the like he'd struggle, but he looks great for us. 

• Upvote 1

Do you like Abba?

9 hours ago, Stevie Aitken's Love Child said:

A couple of takeaways from watching the highlights back

• I think the red card on reflection is a little soft, after being convinced yesterday
  • Cammy Smith was unplayable at times, we couldn't get near him
  • Markus Fjortoft looks a real find
  • The leaves on the pitch annoyed me for some reason. Get a leaf blower or something
  • Ton Tv really is a very good service. The club gets plenty of criticism, and rightly so, but they've done brilliantly with Ton Tv
  • Lewis Strapp's header was absolutely perfect. What a lad.

Don't think a leaf blower would have had any tangible effect given the strength of the wind on Saturday.

If that's all we have to worry us I'd have the pitch covered in leaves every week.

That Lewis Strapp harder was almost in slow motion😍