Match Preview/Thread - Morton vs Raith Rovers (22nd April) - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Match Preview/Thread - Morton vs Raith Rovers (22nd April)

Admin

ezgif-1-ef45de76c3.gif

Our match thread is brought to you in association with Titan Spiced Rum. The Morton Club Edition is almost sold out, so make sure you act quickly and secure your bottle now! Make sure you check out the new Titan Orange Rum for a brand new twist on a classic spirit! 

Visit TitanSpiritsLTD.com and secure your bottle today! 

Titan Spiced - Rum, Reggae, Retro.

Tail O’ The Bank Credit Union invites you to the new Warm Hands of Friendship Initiative. Join the team in their Kilblain Street office every Wednesday between 10am-12pm. This new scheme offers a safe environment, resources, advice, support, a warm cuppa and a friendly face.  

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not getting any sound on the stream. Anyonexelse?

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

46 minutes ago, so72 said:

So Imrie clearly wasn't laying into King.

If he was - Dougie's just forgiven him. First-team start and a goal after 2 minutes. I think we can safely assume that he's justified his inclusion :)

Ffs no picture now. Just the score caption.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

1 hour ago, so72 said:

So Imrie clearly wasn't laying into King.

Don't let the facts get in the way of the forum conspiracists though.

The first 20 minutes were excellent and the only issue was not getting another goal or two. Since then our pressing has dropped intensity, which allows Raith to pick apart our defence. Muirhead has been a man down in the last 25 minutes and needs to start jumping for high balls. He might well be getting fouled by the defender in the build-up but the referees are not awarding free kicks for this week after week. He needs to adjust to that reality and get off the ground. 

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Picture came back but blacked out again. Shambles. Really need to get the technical issues sorted. Not the first time there have been problems.

Beed to get control of this game again. Getting sloppy.

At least we're being proactive with the subs instead of waiting for an equaliser that we're fortunate not to have conceded already. 

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Partick and Inverness both draw. Partick equalised in the last minute. Those Hamilton diddies have really fucked us this week. Could've done with Cove losing tbh, and getting them confirmed relegation before the final game.

Win or bust next week then.

Archived