Match Preview/Thread - Morton vs Raith Rovers (22nd April) - Page 3 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Match Preview/Thread - Morton vs Raith Rovers (22nd April)

Admin

Ideally we don't want to be depending on a draw in that game with ICT's form. If Ayr fail to beat Raith next week and Partick lost to Arbroath, we could go into the last day knowing a win is enough no matter what happens elsewhere, but Partick slipping up like that is a long shot.

Of course if Partick take 4 points from Arbroath and Raith, we'd need a 10 goal swing over them as well with a game against a team managed by Hartley, which would be a very funny thing to achieve.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, dunning1874 said:

Ideally we don't want to be depending on a draw in that game with ICT's form. If Ayr fail to beat Raith next week and Partick lost to Arbroath, we could go into the last day knowing a win is enough no matter what happens elsewhere, but Partick slipping up like that is a long shot.

Of course if Partick take 4 points from Arbroath and Raith, we'd need a 10 goal swing over them as well with a game against a team managed by Hartley, which would be a very funny thing to achieve.

That’s true, Partick slipping up is maybe as unlikely as Inverness doing similar. We just need to try and win the two games and see where we end up.

Archived