Championship 2021/22 Thread - Page 2 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Championship 2021/22 Thread

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've received an email despite having never bought a stream from that stupid, jumped-up outfit. So where are they getting this data from and does this constitute legitimate use? 

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

1 hour ago, vikingTON said:

I've received an email despite having never bought a stream from that stupid, jumped-up outfit. So where are they getting this data from and does this constitute legitimate use? 

Did you buy a ticket from them online when attending games was a thing?

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

18 minutes ago, Cet Homme Charmant said:

To be fair to them, they're showing the sort of marketing initiative we can only dream of. 

Although, they could very well be breaching GDPR which is not something I'd be keen on us doing. 

3 hours ago, TaunTon said:

Call the cops.

£100k compensation for each person whose personal data has been kept and illegitimately used to flog their season books would be an appropriate punishment. 

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

46 minutes ago, Stevie Aitken's Love Child said:

Dunfermline have signed Todorov from Caley Thistle. Expect us to make him look like a superstar on the opening day as usual.

Tears and snotters down Ayr way as they were certain they had him in the bag.

Getting a sizable fee for McManus, and then upgrading on him in signing Todorov for nothing, is an excellent piece of business from Dunfermline. He's exactly the sort of striker I want playing for us this season.

You address me by my proper title, you little bollocks! 

Wouldn't say he's an upgrade as he has largely been a squad/bench option at this level, but he'll still score 5 goals against us this season and netting that profit is daylight robbery. Useless vowel-haters. 

1 hour ago, Jamie_M said:

Looking good for increase crowds.

Someone needs to push for allowance for mixed seating/standing rules though.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/57571009

Given that Morton have both I'd be applying to the govt for an exception today for 1000 seating/1000 standing split if the restrictions are still in place.

Hope the new regime are all over that.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Archived