TheMortonForum.com
advertisement_alt

Match Preview/Thread - East Fife vs Morton (Scottish Cup 3rd April)

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think the current squad deserves credit for plugging away from (at least) December while the club was a complete binfire at almost every other level. It could quite easily have turned into a 13/14 s

There can be absolutely no excuses for failing to beat a part-time team that has played twice this midweek in tomorrow's cup game. 

That patter’s pish.

Posted Images

Its the hope that kills you. When the draw was made you think - this should be a reasonably comfortable tie. The reality is we are brutal to watch - one up front. East Fife, who are an ordinary Divsion 1 team, look comfortable and deservedly lead. Bring back Anton, at least he believed we should offer more than we saw most Saturdays.

Stick this 5 at the back in the bin.

McGinty should never play for us again.  He hasn't played one accurate pass all game and is defensively atrocious.

Im making perfect sense, your just not keeping up.

My Twitter - 
https://twitter.com/RJChesh

Just now, Chesh said:

McGinty should never play for us again.  He hasn't played one accurate pass all game and is defensively atrocious.

Agreed. Get him to fuck, sick of the sight of the shiftless big coward.

AWMSC

This needs a centre back off. We've got no outball, they're easily crowding us out, making sure we can't play through them and easily mop up the punts. We need a other body further up the park to change that.

As I type, a like for like sub. Nonsense.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

What's up with Reece Lyon? Looks like he just out for a wee jog. He hadn't got into the game at all. Speaking of not getting into the game, is Blues still on?

This is shockingly bad. 

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

20 minutes ago, Chesh said:

Very generous of you only referencing McGinty - I would be happy if most of this squad left at the end of the season.