Match Thread - Morton vs QOTS (Championship 19th December) - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Match Thread - Morton vs QOTS (Championship 19th December)

Admin

IMG_20201211_160145_928.jpg

Our match thread is brought to you in association with The Inverclyde Boiler Company. We are extremely proud to be named as Alpha Heating No1 Installer In Inverclyde 💙

Alpha E-TEC33kw 💪🏻

10 Year warranty 🔧 

Magnetic Filter 🧲 

RF Wireless Controller ⏲

From £1850

The Inverclyde Boiler Company 

Tel : 01475 503304

Info@theinverclydeboilercompany.co.uk

www.theinverclydeboilercompany.co.uk

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, RealTonKid said:

If we are to stay up, then we must win our home games against the bottom three

Avoiding defeat is fine tbh. Alloa and Arbroath are at home to Inverness and Ayr so I don't expect either of them to win. A draw would be acceptable in keeping a decent cushion to the bottom 3.

Dundee are playing Dunfermline so good chance 1 point keeps us above them as well. But yeah on the whole agree these are the games we should be picking up the points to keep us safe.

image.png

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

17 minutes ago, Lordyton said:

We must win the mini league of QoS, Alloa & Arbroath tomorrow is a must win especially at Cappielow to give the club & it's supporters a wee pre Xmas boost..

If we hadn't have beaten Dunfermline last week I'd agree with you, but that has given us adequate breathing that if we draw it will be disappointing but it won't be the end of the world.  

You address me by my proper title, you little bollocks! 

4 hours ago, BishopLenBrennan said:

If we hadn't have beaten Dunfermline last week I'd agree with you, but that has given us adequate breathing that if we draw it will be disappointing but it won't be the end of the world.  

I would prefer we just win and leave Alloa, Arbroath and Queens to fight it out amongst themselves.

3 hours ago, RealTonKid said:

I would prefer we just win and leave Alloa, Arbroath and Queens to fight it out amongst themselves.

Well obviously. My point is labeling it a must win game is unnecessarily hyperbolic. 

You address me by my proper title, you little bollocks! 

Cannot fathom why Fjortoft, Colvile and Nesbitt not worth a start.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

Archived