Commercial Activity - Page 43 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Commercial Activity


Jamie_M
 Share

Recommended Posts

Just had a quick look on the Smith's website after seeing a Twitter post about greeting cards. Quite impressed with the range of products now on offer, we've really improved this in the last couple of months 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The CEO updates in this video compared to previous videos shows the improvement the club has been making this year. Actual tangible updates that have improved the club on and off the pitch. 

Extremely slow start for MCT and the board but they're on a good run just now and long may it continue. 

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

 

32.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's not Ritchie's fault, but it fair rips my knitting to see this 'fitba is nothing without the fans' speel, from a club that only last month chose not to re-arrange matches that shut out the fans, and hasn't disclosed any opposition to the decision to carry on with the leagues in the first place. 

Actions speak louder than words and GMFC has been found wanting in that particular regard. 

  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

 

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, port-ton said:

The CEO updates in this video compared to previous videos shows the improvement the club has been making this year. Actual tangible updates that have improved the club on and off the pitch. 

Extremely slow start for MCT and the board but they're on a good run just now and long may it continue. 

Aye, it's night and day compared to previous ones. Seems Chris is getting settled in to things now and there's what feels like much bigger strides forward in the last month or so than have been made in god knows how long until then. 

It's really amazing the difference a month or so makes, and how much can be achieved in such a short time. Obviously the task is to keep progressing and not just settling for a few wee upgrades, but it seems there's a much better mentality around the club and the forecast looks promising. 

 

AWMSC

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, vikingTON said:

It's not Ritchie's fault, but it fair rips my knitting to see this 'fitba is nothing without the fans' speel, from a club that only last month chose not to re-arrange matches that shut out the fans, and hasn't disclosed any opposition to the decision to carry on with the leagues in the first place. 

Actions speak louder than words and GMFC has been found wanting in that particular regard. 

🤐

  • Downvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, port-ton said:

I've been consciously making an effort to interact with social media posts as well whether through commenting or liking a tweet/YouTube video etc. 

If they're going to put the effort in then it takes nothing to take a second to improve their social media interaction figures. 

Aye, and they do seem to be using that as a measure of success so makes sense.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The club should be getting Dougie merchandise on the shelves as soon as possible while his stock remains so high. Never seen the fans adore a manager so much in all my time supporting morton and if I were them I'd be capitalising on it. 

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

 

32.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, port-ton said:

The club should be getting Dougie merchandise on the shelves as soon as possible while his stock remains so high. Never seen the fans adore a manager so much in all my time supporting morton and if I were them I'd be capitalising on it. 

Dougie should hold out and sell his image rights to Nike. 

EOho8Pw.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...