Commercial Activity - Page 96 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Commercial Activity

Jamie_M

1 hour ago, vikingTON said:

As opposed to distributing an entirely wrong flag of origin as part of a 'celebration day' of some mercenary, which was in no way dodgy or indeed plain gubbins.

Critically acclaimed French theme day  - 2012

International debut for a country our greatest modern player had never even visited before - 2014

You've always given off the most Tory of vibes so no surprise to see you twist the facts.

The fact you need to compare our official merchandise to a shite fan organised day over a decade ago really emphasises what a shan effort it is by the club. 

• Downvote 2

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

25 minutes ago, port-ton said:

International debut for a country our greatest modern player had never even visited before - 2014

You've always given off the most Tory of vibes so no surprise to see you twist the facts.

The fact you need to compare our official merchandise to a shite fan organised day over a decade ago really emphasises what a shan effort it is by the club. 

I enjoyed the day as did my two young lads. Fans may rightly have issues with how Fred exited the club but his efforts on the park were appreciated by the majority. As for our commercial activity it is what it has always been - less than perfect. The priority though, for me anyway, is the game on Saturday and 3 points against the Hampden cuckoos. The weather forecast looks ideal for our football.

32 minutes ago, port-ton said:

Your knickers may well be twisted but the facts were not. 

• Upvote 1

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

3 hours ago, vikingTON said:

Your knickers may well be twisted but the facts were not. 

No bother, Suella.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

1 hour ago, port-ton said:

No bother, Suella.

You're the one who assigned the wrong fucking country and continent to celebrate your idol, champ. 

Still, I'm sure that the peoples of Africa will be delighted to have a white guy from the Dirty Wee Port representing their culture with, err, strings of garlic and berets - not at all Braverman behaviour right there. 

• Like 1

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

5 hours ago, port-ton said:

Point of order incidentally: your ridiculous commemoration day is being compared to the club's 150th anniversary commemoration, only in the sense that LinwoodTon's crayola drawings of a new Morton kit design (trounced in a competition by 7 year olds) needs to be compared to the Mona Lisa. 

They're both artistic creations - but any sensible viewer knows which one is completely fucking tragic by comparison. Thanks for playing anyway. 

Edited by vikingTON
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, port-ton said:

Critically acclaimed!?!  :lol: :lol: :lol: 

Why dont you change your name to Radiohead, ya dick.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

*insert signature here*

21 hours ago, HamCam said:

I enjoyed the day as did my two young lads. Fans may rightly have issues with how Fred exited the club but his efforts on the park were appreciated by the majority. As for our commercial activity it is what it has always been - less than perfect. The priority though, for me anyway, is the game on Saturday and 3 points against the Hampden cuckoos. The weather forecast looks ideal for our football.

You and your kids may have indeed enjoyed the day, HumCum, however what you fail to realise that the day was actually more about Port-Ton that it was ever about Fouad Bachirou.    To the extent that he even refers to it as 'his' Fred appreciation day and takes mortal offence when anyone says anything wrong about it.

1 hour ago, Cet Homme Charmant said:

Fair play to the commercial department getting a programme dedicated to us aired on Belgian telly tonight  May be an image of text that says "34 9 zaterdag, 7 oktober 0:30 35 Mr. Nanny 1:00 VLIF ZONDER CORTISONE Volgend programma om 08:20 Bepan 4)> la 23:50> 0:40 Hawaii Five-o serie 37 @ Hawaii Five-o CAZ The Ton 38 @ The Jonathan Ross Show 39 Volgend programma om 06:00 Ala The Real Housewiye"

That went right over my head mate. 

• Downvote 1

*insert signature here*

2 hours ago, capitanus said:

Critically acclaimed!?!  :lol: :lol: :lol: 

Why dont you change your name to Radiohead, ya dick.

I believe the term is "whoosh" 

32.gif

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

What does he mean the turnstile issue was "addressed and tackled within 48 hours"? I hope he's not thinking that just admitting the turnstiles are shite in the Tele is an adequate enough response?

16 hours ago, Hej said:

What does he mean the turnstile issue was "addressed and tackled within 48 hours"? I hope he's not thinking that just admitting the turnstiles are shite in the Tele is an adequate enough response?

to be fair his statement to the tele went a bit further than that

https://www.greenocktelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/24050011.complaints-queueing-morton-fans-miss-kick-off-big-game/

"Morton’s general manager Dale Pryde-Macdonald has told the Telegraph that the club will now look at the possibility of using hand-held scanners to relieve congestion."

Edited by Greacen2000
  • Upvote 1