January Transfer Window Thread - Page 36 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

January Transfer Window Thread

BishopBrennan

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Sun are reporting that Dundee Utd are weighing up a move for Todorov and it was Neilson who was manager when he went to Hearts.

So excited to see who our 17th choice striker target is this year :lol:

Given that he went to Methill surely he is ours.*

*having said that maybe that's what would put you off!

'Morton sack/accept the resignation of their fraud of a manager' is the only good news that can come out of Cappielow between now and the end of the season. Any new additions to the playing squad will only go backwards under his clueless stewardship anyway. 

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

'Morton sack/accept the resignation of their fraud of a manager' is the only good news that can come out of Cappielow between now and the end of the season. Any new additions to the playing squad will only go backwards under his clueless stewardship anyway. 

ha ha probaly hump pars 5 - 0 now

Telfer’s been utter pish, Thistle game aside.

He has been shifted about the park by a clueless manager. Regardless of how well he has played, no chance does he deserve to be next to Thomson and McKeown

He has been shifted about the park by a clueless manager. Regardless of how well he has played, no chance does he deserve to be next to Thomson and McKeown

Aye, it's a bit of a bizarre one. Telfer's shown plenty of signs of what he might be able to offer but he's in the same boat as Tidser. 

As for McKeown, he's one of the few whose attitudes I have major reservations over. We saw at the start of the season what he's capable of but once Johansson came in it seemed like he just didn't bother his arse from the off - even allowing for the obvious tentativeness across the team, he seemed to just shrug his shoulders and go "**** this" rather than trying to muddle through.  That said, the same issues affecting the likes of Tidser & Telfer probably apply to him as well to an extent.

AWMSC

Aye, it's a bit of a bizarre one. Telfer's shown plenty of signs of what he might be able to offer but he's in the same boat as Tidser.

As for McKeown, he's one of the few whose attitudes I have major reservations over. We saw at the start of the season what he's capable of but once Johansson came in it seemed like he just didn't bother his arse from the off - even allowing for the obvious tentativeness across the team, he seemed to just shrug his shoulders and go "**** this" rather than trying to muddle through. That said, the same issues affecting the likes of Tidser & Telfer probably apply to him as well to an extent.

Each to their own, mate, I thought he would’ve offered more when he signed up. What games specifically has Telfer shown anything, Thistle aside?

Daniel Armstrong leaves Raith Rovers for Ross County.

One that I’d have been happy to see here. Ah well.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Archived