Mckinnon To Leave For Falkirk Tonight - Page 17 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Mckinnon To Leave For Falkirk Tonight

sammy

After reading Crawford's statement again, it seems clear to me that there wasn't a clause in rat snake bastards contract stating he could leave for another club, as has been mooted in previous posts.

If there was such a clause, then there would be no need for us to "seek counsel" (as Crawford put it), as there would effectively be nothing we could do about it, if it was in rat snake bastards contract.

As Crawford said, we knocked back their resignation and they left anyway, despite being under contract until May 2019 and they then agreed a new contract with falkunts covering the same period, plus another year.

I don't understand how this can happen.

Surely there must be some sort of legal action we can take against both rat snake bastard and falkunt f.c. for breach of contract (in r.s.b's case) and tapping up/illegal approach (in falkunts case)?

Do use think this is correct or am I missing something here?

Do we not have a case here for suing them, seeking compensation and reporting them to the league authorities about their unethical behaviour, for further disciplinary action?

• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After reading Crawford's statement again, it seems clear to me that there wasn't a clause in rat snake bastards contract stating he could leave for another club, as has been mooted in previous posts.

If there was such a clause, then there would be no need for us to "seek counsel" (as Crawford put it), as there would effectively be nothing we could do about it, if it was in rat snake bastards contract.

As Crawford said, we knocked back their resignation and they left anyway, despite being under contract until May 2019 and they then agreed a new contract with falkunts covering the same period, plus another year.

Surely there must be some sort of legal action we can take against both rat snake bastard and falkunt f.c. for breach of contract (in r.s.b's case) and tapping up/illegal approach (in falkunts case)?

Do we not have a case here for suing them, seeking compensation and reporting them to the league authorities about their unethical behaviour, for further disciplinary action?

Making up daft nicknames for teams rarely works.

This is no exception.

Just going by the various radio stations, internet forums, social media etc over the weekend, McKinnon comes out like the snake he is which is good to see. Hopefully the Chairman of clubs in Scotland share the same opinion and don't give him a chance once it goes tits up at Falkirk.

Had he spoke to Crawford, spoke to the players and timed his exit much better, we could have at least accepted it, even if we were still perplexed by the decision. It's the fact that he took training and fecked off without a word to the players, most of whom he signed or Crawford who gave him a chance after 8-9 months out the game which leaves a sour taste and for that, he should never be forgiven!

Fully expect the main stand to be busier than usual on the 20th of Oct! Hoppy to stick the nut on him after a 5-0 humping!

I could be way of the mark but could it be he wanted to disrupt us for Saturday? He obviously has no loyalty or love to us so going to Falkirk did he feel he would cost us three points and it keeps Falkirk, fairly, in reach to us?

Could be wide off the mark but he has shown himself to be nothing more than a Rat so he could have used such spitefulness.

McKinnon did not need to go anywhere. He was even speaking to our Chairman on Friday playing along that all was good before driving up to Falkirk, in his car donated by ARC, to totally knife Morton in the back.

Had he spoke to Crawford, spoke to the players and timed his exit much better, we could have at least accepted it, even if we were still perplexed by the decision. It's the fact that he took training and fecked off without a word to the players, most of whom he signed or Crawford who gave him a chance after 8-9 months out the game which leaves a sour taste and for that, he should never be forgiven!

This is the bit that got to me. It's the actions of a spineless coward and hopefully he will be reminded of it at every opportunity.

Making up daft nicknames for teams rarely works.

This is no exception.

Ahreed. Although I do have a soft spot for lolkirk.

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

On Saturday night VT said he was aware of rumours as to why McKinnon HAD to leave. Anyone got an insight as to what they are and are willing to share.

Not sure if true but I've heard that the easedales were pressuring him to play their boy.

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

I assume we are considering that as Crawford has said that they are seeking legal advice. It could be a number of things. He might simply have breached his contract straight out/resigned (he doesn't need the permission of the club to resign, all his resignation does is kick start the process of ending his employment), there might have been a two-way probation of the kind Miller had in his contract, there might be other relevant clauses or he might argue that something happened in the course of his employment that meant we had breached his contract. I doubt very much that there would be a specific clause that allows him to leave for another club (especially one in the same division). I'm sure it will come out in the wash.

Archived