Hopkin - Page 3 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Hopkin

macca937

You like to keep bringing up my blocking of a ned on a personal social media account. I'd block absolutely anyone of that type from my personal social media, as there are people on there that I actually respect...

There are quite a few good folk on here too... just about 8-10 that I don't rate at all. I'm sure you'll know who you are... ;-)

Toby, you are top 3... from what I've read you seem a pretty horrible guy. You might not be of course, everyone is different on-line.

Well, that was a piece of piss :).

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You like to keep bringing up my blocking of a ned on a personal social media account. I'd block absolutely anyone of that type from my personal social media, as there are people on there that I actually respect...

There are quite a few good folk on here too... just about 8-10 that I don't rate at all. I'm sure you'll know who you are... ;-)

Toby, you are top 3... from what I've read you seem a pretty horrible guy. You might not be of course, everyone is different on-line.

To my knowledge Toby hasn't grassed on a guy who's supposedly a mate for badmouthing a former colleague.

EOho8Pw.png

Well, that was a piece of piss :).

What, I've repeated the same thing above 3/4 times... including comments on yourself, way over a year ago.  Anyway, things to do... no more scraps for you tonight.

"When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea."

Who else is in your top three, and in what order.

*insert signature here*

To my knowledge Toby hasn't grassed on a guy who's supposedly a mate for badmouthing a former colleague.

Gunning is infamous in Scottish football... many stories will have been passed on about the bold Gavin. That's something I have picked up over the years, Scottish football is a very small tight-knit community.. everyone tends to know what's going on/what people are like.

From discussions of a few ex-pros, the person they universally agreed was an absolute ****** was.... Mark ?????? 

"When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea."

Gunning is infamous in Scottish football... many stories will have been passed on about the bold Gavin. That's something I have picked up over the years, Scottish football is a very small tight-knit community.. everyone tends to know what's going on/what people are like.

From discussions of a few ex-pros, the person they universally agreed was an absolute ****** was.... Mark ??????

Aye very good. Who else are in your top three, and in what order?

*insert signature here*

Really? Who else - name names, be very specific - has told you stories about Gavin Gunning? Craig McPherson, former Falkirk and Morton defender, is one of them. Who are the others?

EOho8Pw.png

Really? Who else - name names, be very specific - has told you stories about Gavin Gunning? Craig McPherson, former Falkirk and Morton defender, is one of them. Who are the others?

Actually, Hagi told me nothing about Gunning directly. 

Actually, Hagi told me nothing about Gunning directly. 

Fooling absolutely no-one champ. 

JS94432306.jpg

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Archived