The Big 2018-19 Squad Thread - Page 29 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

The Big 2018-19 Squad Thread

TRVMP

If we play 4231, he is ideal for playing centre of the 3 for me.

Hope he stays!

Agreed. He's a very good player at this level. Would be happy to keep him.

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Happy to keep, but as with all the others, won't cry over them if they go, Murdoch, Lamie included.

New team, fresh start.

Good players, but certainly wouldn't 'push the boat out' for anyone as some have suggested.

As long as we find suitable replacements.

Generally the very end of June.

With last season finishing earlier than normal and the League Cup fixtures starting on the 14th July, I think it'll be at least a week earlier than that. 

You address me by my proper title, you little bollocks! 

I’d kill for a break like that.

Admittedly at Championship level it's less of an issue but pro athletes need a lot of recovery time. Then again I bet most players in Scotland still get the basics around diet and sleep wrong, so it's hardly going to be the end of the world.

EOho8Pw.png

Admittedly at Championship level it's less of an issue but pro athletes need a lot of recovery time. Then again I bet most players in Scotland still get the basics around diet and sleep wrong, so it's hardly going to be the end of the world.

Most players seem to spend the off-season bevying and fannying around, so maybe the shorter break is better for all involved. 

You address me by my proper title, you little bollocks! 

I know Millar is coming towards the end of his career, but given his quality, would given the fact that he has signed be a factor for those offerd a contract signing for the club or resigning for the club? Possibly those who might not have considered us as an option.

Archived