The Big 2018-19 Squad Thread - Page 27 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

The Big 2018-19 Squad Thread

TRVMP

What else would he be doing? We’ve got 5 players signed up.

Nothing if you listen to some of the knicker wetters who are moaning about the lack of signings.

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been having a look online to try and find the player I saw up at parklea yesterday. No joy though. McKinnon was there with I'm assuming the players agent and possibly the boys dad.

It's reassuring to see that McKinnon is working at trying to add to the squad.

If you can camp out there every day for the next week or two and report back, that would be great, Oh and make sure you have a camera with you!

Def not Buchanan?

Guest mcintyre_gmfc93

If true, Ray must have a better replacement in mind.

The scenes when we let Murdoch go and sign Willo Flood.

Yeah think we will all be pretty gutted with that one!

Guess we just need to trust McKinnon to get it right. If he brings in McAlister( there you go Deego) then all will be forgiven!

Murdoch is 23 years old. Is it just players under 23 that the club offered new deals to irrespective of who the manager was going to be? 

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

Murdoch is 23 years old. Is it just players under 23 that the club offered new deals to irrespective of who the manager was going to be?

All players over 23 were given new contracts by Duffy but the club retracted them after sacking Duffy to allow the new manager to decide

Murdoch, although he had a patchy season last year, is comfortably one of the best players in the squad and we really should be pushing the boat out to keep him. 

You address me by my proper title, you little bollocks! 

Archived