Dunfermline Today. - Page 3 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Dunfermline Today.

Madton

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doyle and Forbes both need dropped.

Unfortunately Duffy didn't bring in any competition in those areas.

We have a team without a natural RM it's an absolute shambles.

Indeed. Both total passengers and selling goals when they do get involved, but guaranteed picks due to lack of signings. Good one jim.

We stop competing when we concede. Utterly flimsy. We haven't won a thing and not getting near a 2nd ball for the 4th game in a row.

If Quitongo isn't on a half time I'll be in the pub. The Norseman is less depressing.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Worth noting that Russell has not actually stopped one single cross coming into the box. He's not contributing going forward either which begs the question of what he is actually doing. Our full backs are pish and we're pish in wide midfield and unsurprisingly both goals have come from there while we missed a sitter to go one up.

I have little patience to put up with what I'm seeing after last season's capitulation.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

The goodwill gesture is clearly going down well.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Archived