Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player


KingsTON
 Share

Recommended Posts

Was speaking to Andy Ritchie at hospitality a few years back and Roddies name came up.

Andy related a story about at game at Cappielow v St Johnstone.

For some reason Hutchie and Billy McLaren fell out between the warm up and taking to the pitch for kick off.

Hutchie scores at the Sinclair At end after about 15 mins and runs towards the stand surrounded by team mates. Ritchie says he looks up to see McLaren running up the park from around the halfway line to join the celebration. He pushes into the middle of the huddle and sticks on on Hutchison's chin and runs away again.

The rest of the team never ever found out what they fell out.

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

"in practice the ZLX business model guides clients, almost all of whom are either business owners or senior executives, around the little understood and under-utilised government scheme set up to encourage innovation and business developments that can lead to growth.

"Compliance and ensuring alignment with the complexities around the governance set by governing bodies, is key in football, and is equally critical to us at ZLX where compliance is the overarching requirement."

^^^ word salad

I'm beginning to wonder if Diamond Dave has a stint as Endemol CEO on his CV as well; this saying absolutely nothing routine seems familiar to Red de Ball's not at all missed mewlings. 

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

 

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, vikingTON said:

"in practice the ZLX business model guides clients, almost all of whom are either business owners or senior executives, around the little understood and under-utilised government scheme set up to encourage innovation and business developments that can lead to growth.

"Compliance and ensuring alignment with the complexities around the governance set by governing bodies, is key in football, and is equally critical to us at ZLX where compliance is the overarching requirement."

^^^ word salad

I'm beginning to wonder if Diamond Dave has a stint as Endemol CEO on his CV as well; this saying absolutely nothing routine seems familiar to Red de Ball's not at all missed mewlings. 

"ZLX is here to guide businesses through the complexities of compliance and alignment with public sector schemes. By taking advantage of these little-understood offers, businesses working with ZLX can enjoy increased innovation and growth."

That's not a perfect rephrasing but it's about half the word count and puts the sale proposition ahead of the model.

EOho8Pw.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, vikingTON said:

"in practice the ZLX business model guides clients, almost all of whom are either business owners or senior executives, around the little understood and under-utilised government scheme set up to encourage innovation and business developments that can lead to growth.

"Compliance and ensuring alignment with the complexities around the governance set by governing bodies, is key in football, and is equally critical to us at ZLX where compliance is the overarching requirement."

^^^ word salad

I'm beginning to wonder if Diamond Dave has a stint as Endemol CEO on his CV as well; this saying absolutely nothing routine seems familiar to Red de Ball's not at all missed mewlings. 

 

2 minutes ago, TRVMP said:

"ZLX is here to guide businesses through the complexities of compliance and alignment with public sector schemes. By taking advantage of these little-understood offers, businesses working with ZLX can enjoy increased innovation and growth."

That's not a perfect rephrasing but it's about half the word count and puts the sale proposition ahead of the model.

So, lettuce get this straight, are you both saying that this business that he has become managing director will not be here in five years time?

YOU'RE A TAXLOSS.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, TheGoon said:

Thomas ‘Tam’ O’Ware leaving Partick Thistle. Real shame it never quite worked out…

I’ll wait until I see where he winds up before having a good chuckle at his expense.

Hopefully he never darkens our door again, but it wouldn’t surprise me if he did. That or Dumbarton.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, TheGoon said:

Thomas ‘Tam’ O’Ware leaving Partick Thistle. Real shame it never quite worked out…

Yeah, but that also gives me the fear. Hopefully he signs for someone else soon. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Time for the Little People to step up to the plate. 

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

 

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So let me get this straight; Thomas "Tam" O'Ware's self-proclaimed step-up in his career resulted in him getting crocked in his first game and spending the season out injured, relegation from the Championship in his 2nd, a season in League One, and then dumped on the scrapheap as soon as they got back up? 

explodingcigar.jpg

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, TRVMP said:

Leaving aside whether or not he's a greetin-faced tosser - he is - was he any good for Thistle last season? I wasn't paying attention. 

He was injured all season.

All in with a Doyle Brunson
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Last seen pointing at other players, blaming them for not marking the man he was meant to be marking. Clue, it is usually the goal scorer. 
 

Ideas way above his station, and he can fuck right off to Dumbarton as soon as he’s ready 👍🏻

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...