Thread About Ex Player - Page 230 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

A see. Never really noticed. Ma bad

Your use of the word hooked was intentionally negative without foundation, insinuating he was hauled off, ineffective, crap when in fact it could just as easily have been pre-planned for a trialist, one who has barely kicked a ball for months, or had a knock, or tactical, or one of a number of reasons. And he came off at 2-1.

As I said, your reporting of the facts was suitable for the Daily Record.

• Downvote 2

Your use of the word hooked was intentionally negative without foundation, insinuating he was hauled off, ineffective, crap when in fact it could just as easily have been pre-planned for a trialist, one who has barely kicked a ball for months, or had a knock, or tactical, or one of a number of reasons. And he came off at 2-1.

Awk shut up. You know exactly what he meant.

Give it up

TIME FOR CHANGE!

Based on the Coulibaly signing, Partick seem prone to making a signing then dealing with eligibility/compensation later.

Good.

You should work for the Daily Record.

• Downvote 2

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

Stop being a tool.

• Upvote 2

You address me by my proper title, you little bollocks! 

Calm down.

Come on Jose, you're overreacting.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

You’re a weirdo.

Jason Naismith joined Peterborough from Ross County over the summer. He's been ever-present as they top League One with five wins from five (although interestingly they've only managed one clean sheet in that superb run.) He's also vice-captain, apparently.

EOho8Pw.png

Conor Pepper got man of the match for Glentoran yesterday. Judging by the tweet from them it's not the first time he has. Good to see him doing well.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif