Ross County vs Morton - Page 2 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Ross County vs Morton

BishopBrennan

Apparently the goal came from Kilday’s side where the Ross County player got past him too easily.

He's not good enough. Tumilty should not be dropped for him.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's not good enough. Tumilty should not be dropped for him.

Agreed. I don’t think Tumilty is great defensively but I’ve far more confidence in him than Kilday, who makes glaring errors every week. It’s a shame as pre-injury Kilday was excellent but he’s just not the way he used to be.

Agreed. I don’t think Tumilty is great defensively but I’ve far more confidence in him than Kilday, who makes glaring errors every week. It’s a shame as pre-injury Kilday was excellent but he’s just not the way he used to be.

Kildays lack of pace if anything else means he shouldn’t be out there at RB.

Wouldn't be the first player to come back from injury far less capable than he was before, but very sad nonetheless.

He wasn't that good before his injury either.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Ross County strong favourites to win the league. Would have been a surprise if a decidedly average Morton team had taken anything today.

First pick on my coupon today was a Ross County home win...

"When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea."

Our squad is better than how its playing right now. If Ray hadn't been a total snake we would be in the top 4. Rough times ahead. JJ needs to start learning quickly, can't keep playing this poorly.

You're deluded if you think that we'd be in the top 4 given that we haven't had a fit Johnstone in any game in ten. Our Duffy/King Snake approved selection of mediocre-dung forwards and a weaker defence than last season is not a play-off combination. 

We're heavily reliant on Johnstone being good enough to bring our midfield into play in the attacking third to achieve that; and thanks to those fucking useless 'caretakers' chucking him in too soon we've not even seen that yet. 

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Archived