The Tidser Thread - Page 13 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

The Tidser Thread

TRVMP

74 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think has happened with Tidser?

• Signed a pre-contract elsewhere
    • Signed a new deal with Morton
    • Nothing
    • Don't know

He was s***e. His set-pieces all 2nd half were absolutely honking, Falkirk were a mess from any decent delivery in the first half and we should have been looking to capitalise on it 2nd half. The pass into Kiltie that led to Dixon's 2nd yellow was nice, otherwise had zero impact on the game. Anyone who thinks he was anywhere near the best player on the pitch is delusional.

Aye that's right everyone who doesn't agree with you is wrong. 

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why was JJ quick to spout 'information' that he shouldn't about the board and budgets to anyone who would listen to cover for his failings but happily kept the Tidser thing under wraps when he was copping the flak for dropping him?

Doesn't add up.

Whether he's intentionally lied or not, he sold season tickets based on ambition that he has not upheld throughout the season. Budget cutting and losing our best player to a rival team is not what record number of fans signed up for last summer.

Being scunnered isn't a viable excuse and if anything it's more worrying than anything for someone who controls the purse strings.

There appears to be quite a bit of inconsistency in postings regarding JJ v CR continuing to invest in his 3 year plan after McKinnon’s departure. Surely if the majority are saying that JJ has turned out to be a dud who has to go, then by the same token why are they saying that CR should back him with hard cash? It appears to me that the same fact has dawned on CR as it has on the rest of us, and he simply had no choice than to withhold his backing until he decides if JJ is going to continue as manager. CR was of a similar view to the fans in that JJ was worthy of a chance, he’ll also be similarly disappointed in how it’s panned out up till now. Would you or any other Ton fan give JJ your financial backing at this point?

There appears to be quite a bit of inconsistency in postings regarding JJ v CR continuing to invest in his 3 year plan after McKinnon’s departure. Surely if the majority are saying that JJ has turned out to be a dud who has to go, then by the same token why are they saying that CR should back him with hard cash? It appears to me that the same fact has dawned on CR as it has on the rest of us, and he simply had no choice than to withhold his backing until he decides if JJ is going to continue as manager. CR was of a similar view to the fans in that JJ was worthy of a chance, he’ll also be similarly disappointed in how it’s panned out up till now. Would you or any other Ton fan give JJ your financial backing at this point?

I wouldn't give him the steam off my piss.

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

Aye that's right everyone who doesn't agree with you is wrong. 

Bit rich of you to accuse me of lacking diplomacy when with your earlier posts in the thread about Tidser being the best player on the park are approached from a similar manner.

I think its pretty obvious that the budget probably hasn't been cut since JJ came in.

Out- Maclean, Scully, Bell and a few youths back out on loan.

In- Kiltie, Dallas, McCrorie, O'Connell, Dykes.

Surely not much difference in wages there.

I think more than likely JJ was told to get rid of players if he wanted to bring in his own players.

Not to say it will be reduced in Summer but I would imagine its roughly the same as when he first started.

I think its pretty obvious that the budget probably hasn't been cut since JJ came in.

Out- Maclean, Scully, Bell and a few youths back out on loan.

In- Kiltie, Dallas, McCrorie, O'Connell, Dykes.

Surely not much difference in wages there.

I think more than likely JJ was told to get rid of players if he wanted to bring in his own players.

Not to say it will be reduced in Summer but I would imagine its roughly the same as when he first started.

Agree with this - he's not being allowed to push the boat out, but nor should he be.

EOho8Pw.png

Is it just me that doesn't buy the "lied to" theory about Crawford?

Remember that Crawford once referred to this very forum as a "rag" which was a pretty insulting thing to say about his customers. I think it's quite probable the 3 year plan stuff was no more than a ploy to sell season tickets until we see evidence to the contrary.

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

Bit rich of you to accuse me of lacking diplomacy when with your earlier posts in the thread about Tidser being the best player on the park are approached from a similar manner.

Maybe so. Fair enough.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Good to see you have been reflecting on your behaviour....An honest appraisal of the drivel you have posted is long overdue...well done look forward to reading some rational balanced opinion from an all new miney moe...You can even use the same keyboard.

Good to see you have been reflecting on your behaviour....An honest appraisal of the drivel you have posted is long overdue...well done look forward to reading some rational balanced opinion from an all new miney moe...You can even use the same keyboard.

Very good, dickhead.

AWMSC

Piss off, Jean.

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

Archived