dundee u v morton - Page 10 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

dundee u v morton

beetee

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cannot wait until this season is finished. We are now 8 points from bottom and show no signs of being able to stay up. We can’t play football, what the **** are we doing in training all week? Leaving your best player on the bench if he’s fit is a disgrace. Jj is out of his depth at this level and I haven’t a clue what input Houston is actually having.

We will get pumped off Ayr at home again, no doubt about it

That attitude starts at board level, unfortunately.

I don’t beleive the board have that attitude, as they have some aspirations as to what level Morton should be at. We’ve had some managers from the Scottish Football mafia who see Morton as a wee team with a place in the lower echelons of Scottish Football. Jim McInally and JJ would be prime examples. Allan McGraw and Jim Duffy are examples who realised our expectations are at a higher level. IMHO JJ has not matched Crawford Rae’s expectation levels.

I don’t beleive the board have that attitude, as they have some aspirations as to what level Morton should be at. We’ve had some managers from the Scottish Football mafia who see Morton as a wee team with a place in the lower echelons of Scottish Football. Jim McInally and JJ would be prime examples. Allan McGraw and Jim Duffy are examples who realised our expectations are at a higher level. IMHO JJ has not matched Crawford Rae’s expectation levels.

Jim Duffy's legacy to this club is reducing us to "plucky outsiders", celebrating draws with fuckin Forfar as "good points at tough teams". 

AWMSC

JJ has to go.

That was abysmal until Tids came on. Why he never made more subs is beyond me.

Crowd rightfully angry bar a few happy clappers. Whichever idiot called the old boy with learning difficulties a r****d though is an absolute embarrassment and should have a word with himself.

The guy concerned doesn't have Learning difficulties, but thanks for the giggle. :lol:

*insert signature here*

The guy concerned doesn't have Learning difficulties, but thanks for the giggle. :lol:

Fair enough but still a bit shite isn't it. If calling a pensioner a retard is the best you can come up with then you're a seething mess who should get their shit together

Greenock Morton manager Jonatan Johansson: "The way we performed in the first half was unacceptable, especially from a few of my defensive players.

"They looked like they didn't want to be on the pitch, they looked scared and it was easy for Dundee United in the first half . Without Robbie [McCrorie] it would have been more."

Greenock Morton manager Jonatan Johansson: "The way we performed in the first half was unacceptable, especially from a few of my defensive players.

"They looked like they didn't want to be on the pitch, they looked scared and it was easy for Dundee United in the first half . Without Robbie [McCrorie] it would have been more."

Does he not realise it is his fault? JJ is a joke and better not dream of using this to go back to 5 at the back.

To an extent I think Houston's capacity to do anything is probably really limited, but in that case there's one option to him: he can resign.

By what? He’s supposed to have chucked management to excel in this assistant role - but what does he actually do? As a defensive-minded coach for twenty years, why is the team he is currently responsible for routinely unable to deal with basic set pieces?

He’s an absolute fraud and needs to join the Finnish dud on the scrapheap. He is not a safe pair of hands and shouldn’t be allowed to slither out of responsibility for the current shambles. The management team - collective - are responsible for these turgid performances and crap results.

TTG.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Whichever idiot called the old boy with learning difficulties a r****d though is an absolute embarrassment and should have a word with himself.

I was too busy tending Big Mags’ memorial to attend the game but I know that’s what the word ‘retard’ actually means. Sounds like they just called a spade a fucking spade at a Scottish football game then. It happens all the time, dry your eyes.

I was too busy tending Big Mags’ memorial to attend the game but I know that’s what the word ‘retard’ actually means. Sounds like they just called a spade a ****ing spade at a Scottish football game then. It happens all the time, dry your eyes.

Fuck sake. Retard is a horrible insult that makes the person using it look a far bigger arsehole than the intended target.

AWMSC

The middle two should be Millar and Tidser.

Instead of that we have Tidser with a pre contract with Grangemouth and an inept manager who is forcing our best player out of the door.

The squad should be built around Tidser.

Interesting we started to play when he came on and McAllister went off. No fluke that. Just look at the assists and goals Tidser contributed under McKinnon.

If playing 4 in the middle then he should be playing Kiltie and Bournemouth boy out wide and a Millar and Tidser in the middle.

McAllister is a luxury we can’t afford. He is like Oware of last season with blaming those around him.

JJ says the defence was to blame...he should have looked at reinforcements in the window as we ain’t exactly been solid at the back this season.

There is no chance he will be dismissed this week but a poor February and the inevitable should occur as we are walking into a relegation battle and one year of the three year plan put the window.

I hope to fuck there are a few clauses in the contract to avoid paying out a year and a bit of Joker Johansen’s deal.

I was too busy tending Big Mags’ memorial to attend the game but I know that’s what the word ‘retard’ actually means. Sounds like they just called a spade a ****ing spade at a Scottish football game then. It happens all the time, dry your eyes.

So what word do we use to describe you?

From what I saw in an admittedly shaky stream during the first half, the midfield were far more of a problem than the defence. The protection from the midfield was non existent.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

Archived