dundee u v morton - Page 8 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

dundee u v morton

beetee

JJ is ahead by a mile as my least favourite Morton manager of all time.

I'm along the same lines. I usually see positives in every manager and think that they should be given time, but there hasn't been one positive I can think of from Johansson since he joined.

He systematically lowered expectations from the moment he walked in to this club and even still is well on his way to failing to meet those expectations.

He seems a nice enough guy but he is not cut out for management and is dragging Morton backwards fast.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm along the same lines. I usually see positives in every manager and think that they should be given time, but there hasn't been one positive I can think of from Johansson since he joined.

He systematically lowered expectations from the moment he walked in to this club and even still is well on his way to failing to meet those expectations.

He seems a nice enough guy but he is not cut out for management and is dragging Morton backwards fast.

Agreed. There are literally no positives we can take from his time at the club so far. He’s a diddy; get him out ASAP.

Snakes 2-0 up.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

3-0 snakes

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

There's no way they're going to bag JJ after this game. The board will be breaking out the champagne - JJ kept the score down against a big rich club like Dundee United! They'll name a fucking stand after him.

In seriousness he'll get at least a month to bed his signings in.

EOho8Pw.png

Archived