Johansson's Future - Page 36 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Johansson's Future

Admin

Johansson's Future  

84 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think should happen to Johansson?

• Sacked before the end of the season
    • Sacked at the end of the current season
    • Allowed to see out his contract until the end of next season
    • Given an extended contract beyond his current deal
  2. 2. What do you think will happen to Johansson?

• Sacked before the end of the season
    • Sacked at the end of the current season
    • Allowed to see out his contract until the end of next season
    • Given an extended contract beyond his current deal

According to Morton, those lads will be prosecuted and have been identified via our state of the art CCTV. Guaranteed they are not prosecuted. Just like every other fan who has invaded the pitch at Cappielow for years. 

Cappie Cat TV lol

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to Morton, those lads will be prosecuted and have been identified via our state of the art CCTV. Guaranteed they are not prosecuted. Just like every other fan who has invaded the pitch at Cappielow for years. 

Maybe they could use the state of the art CCTV to record some match highlights.

AWMSC

They scored what they thought was a 90th minute winner in a huge game and about three people ran on the pitch, yet when they scored a 38th minute equaliser against us dozens of them invaded the pitch, yet their fans are constantly saying on P&B that they don't care about it.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

As trivial as some people may view it, I absolutely cannot stand our lax attitude towards away fans jumping on the pitch. Off the top of my head, St Mirren, Motherwell, Airdrie, Ayr and Grangemouth fans have all been on the park in recent years. Get the away end stewarded properly and get these bumpkins prosecuted, Morton.

You address me by my proper title, you little bollocks! 

As trivial as some people may view it, I absolutely cannot stand our lax attitude towards away fans jumping on the pitch. Off the top of my head, St Mirren, Motherwell, Airdrie, Ayr and Grangemouth fans have all been on the park in recent years. Get the away end stewarded properly and get these bumpkins prosecuted, Morton.

Yep, it's not a very good look for the club at all. Could have been interesting if the Grangemouth bumpkins had scored a last minute winner, not sure what the 2 stewards milling around would have done about it.

AWMSC

Hawkes expert defence was that they WILL be punished and that he'll seek a paper from the head of security fella, who should absolutely have been there IMO.

last time he promised a statement was on the gantry issue at the two December's ago. I wont hold my breath.

TIME FOR CHANGE!

Hawkes expert defence was that they WILL be punished and that he'll seek a paper from the head of security fella, who should absolutely have been there IMO.

last time he promised a statement was on the gantry issue at the two December's ago. I wont hold my breath.

Hawke is in absolutely no position to make that promise. The head of security can identify the perpetrators and pass their identities onto the Police, but what happens beyond that is the decision of the Procurator Fiscal. The only thing Hawke could have an influence on is any possible repercussions Grangemouth dish out to their supporters. 

Compare the speed and method of response to the incident at Brechin and this debacle and it speaks volumes about the club personnel involved. 

You address me by my proper title, you little bollocks! 

The Brechin incident was also brought up at the Q&A. Hawke said Morton are obliged to take action if there has been police involvement due to some league obligation.

I said at the time that it read like a letter written out of some sort of obligation rather than anything else. But I guess it's much easier to think that when you're not actually on the receiving end of one (they were also probably a bit clumsy with their language).

How did the club get names and addresses to send letters? Is there a snake in our support?

Probably fairly easily, to be honest.

If Morton can identify pay at the gate punters in unallocated seats though, it does suggest that other clubs are talking shite when they say they can't identify trouble-makers at their games which are all pre-sold.

AWMSC

Yes. Probably the reason places tell you to sit in the seat on your ticket. CCTV can't always pick out a face but you'd think it would get the seat number correct 100% of the time.

Unless you have Cappielow's state of the art system.

Does anyone have any idea just how "state of the art" we're talking, since it's been brought up? Despite it being 2019 and you have people making full-length films with their mobile phone, any CCTV footage you see on TV etc is always poor quality so I'm a bit sceptical that Morton alone have such a great system that it can pick people clearly out in the camera-less Wee Dublin End.

AWMSC

I see that some happy-clapper has taken to the greatest bully pulpit of all - the letter section of The Tele - to express his indignation at fans calling for the Finnish dud to be sacked at the Ayr game. A quick scan through the rolling, 700 word meltdown confirms that such gems like 'finding Morelos' are still getting wheeled out even after we have hard confirmation that TTGJ's much-vaunted eye for a player actually extends to utter dross like Dylan Dykes. 

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

I see that some happy-clapper has taken to the greatest bully pulpit of all - the letter section of The Tele - to express his indignation at fans calling for the Finnish dud to be sacked at the Ayr game. A quick scan through the rolling, 700 word meltdown confirms that such gems like 'finding Morelos' are still getting wheeled out even after we have hard confirmation that TTGJ's much-vaunted eye for a player actually extends to utter dross like Dylan Dykes.

Name and shame the gormless cunt.

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

Archived