Greenock Morton v Snake Mountain/The Cappielow Riot Part II - 20 October 2018 - Page 4 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Greenock Morton v Snake Mountain/The Cappielow Riot Part II - 20 October 2018

K K Kelbie

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had a dream last night I went to this game, the fans stood in complete silence and we lost 2-0 with Lewis Hawke scoring both goals.

The fact I've started dreaming about it means I clearly can't fucking wait.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

I had a dream last night I went to this game, the fans stood in complete silence and we lost 2-0 with Lewis Hawke scoring both goals.

The fact I've started dreaming about it means I clearly can't ****ing wait.

I also dreamt we lost 2-0 but the Snake was in charge of Motherwell and the game was played at Fir Park. 

TIME FOR CHANGE!

Johnstone and Millar struglling to be fit for the game according to the Tele website. Our lack of viable striker options gives me the fear.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

Johnstone and Millar struglling to be fit for the game according to the Tele website. Our lack of viable striker options gives me the fear.

If they don't make it;

Scully

Kilday Waddell Buchanan McKeown.

Telfer   McAlister   Tidser

MacLean    Oliver        Iredale.

Bench- Gaston, McHugh, Tiff, Tumilty and a few kids.

Could go Iredale in one of the midfield positions with Telfer further forward but as long as that is the starting 11, that gives us our best chance of a result. Basically Tiff needs to be benched!

If they don't make it;

Scully

Kilday Waddell Buchanan McKeown.

Telfer   McAlister   Tidser

MacLean    Oliver        Iredale.

Bench- Gaston, McHugh, Tiff, Tumilty and a few kids.

Could go Iredale in one of the midfield positions with Telfer further forward but as long as that is the starting 11, that gives us our best chance of a result. Basically Tiff needs to be benched!

Iredale is awful at left mid/wing. 

AWMSC

With Millar and Johnstone out we've got a choice between Iredale and Tiffoney (or both with McLean dropped), or bringing McHugh into the middle and moving Oliver out wide.

The lack of depth is crippling but I don't see any credible alternative to playing Iredale on the left, that's clearly the best of those options. He may be limited in possession but we know he'll put the defensive work in, which is more than can be said for Tiffoney.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

Thought he did a decent job against County. Gave us a bit of presence up top and worked hard defensively too.

We all questioned it when we seen him starting there that day, but most were happy enough with how he performed after the game.

I'd take him over Tiff, that's for sure.

Not ideal, but if Millar and Denny are indeed out, can't see many other options.

Archived