Who Is Next? - Page 26 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Who Is Next?

Malt

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What makes you say that? How can u be sure it wasn't him?

He seemed quite assured about it not being him. Guessing he knows him or somebody close to him ?

I hope ton of was seeing a body double. I'd rather have McCulloch than MB. Doubt he was on anybody's radar.

Show Racism the Red Card

Would expect that tonight's meeting was a conclusion of contracts etc.

Hopefully tomorrow.

John Kennedy was seen down on Eldon Street this afternoon, Burchill as his assistant maybe. McBookie about to implode 😂

Not seen a name yet that is particularly impressive. All names mentioned are pretty much exactly who you would have expected to apply.

All guys that have been sacked for not doing particularly well elsewhere.

Lindberg/Rajamaki... that would have been an interesting management duo!

"When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea."

Surprised Littbarski hasn't made the final cut if the rumoured trio is accurate. Surely more interesting than McCulloch at least.

I've asked this before but does anyone know where the Littbarski rumor came from? He's chief scout at Wolfsburg - even if they get relegated that's a bigger, better-paid job than almost any in Scottish football.

EOho8Pw.png

I've asked this before but does anyone know where the Littbarski rumor came from? He's chief scout at Wolfsburg - even if they get relegated that's a bigger, better-paid job than almost any in Scottish football.

They won 1-0 tonight and 4-1 on aggregate, so they’re staying up.

Archived