Morton V Falkirk 30/9/17 - Page 2 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Morton V Falkirk 30/9/17

AyrshireTon

Turnstiles a shambles. Only 3 of 4 working at cowshed. 2 for season tickets, one for tickets and one fucked. Literally hundreds stlll queueing outside. Kick off now. Absolute disgrace. Amateur beyond belief. Game on now ....

Two Uniteds but the soul is one, as the Busby Babes carry on.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Electronic turnstiles: a predictable, titty-fucking disaster.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

I don't know why the Raes didn't ask Apache Productions to take care of the turnstiles. I could even have provided a condensed Pink Floyd concert for the relaunch!

Four glitter explosions.

Puff, flash, puff, flash bang!

In fairness Apache's latest website has been compromised...

http://footstepsofmyfather.com

You're going to have to have a word with Lynn.

EOho8Pw.png

Not much of a game. We’ve probably had more possession but most of the clearer chances have fallen their way.

Doyle needs hooked.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Well That Was instantly forgetable. We have had most of the possession and not a fucking clue what to do with it. No one showing up front and no one prepared to even have a pop. Falkirk have had three good chances. We have had two. Forbes unlucky just on 45 with his effort. Not sure why he is getting the stick he is from the people around me. He's no better or worse than anyone around him. Gaston has been very sound, Harkins doing well and the rest very ordinary. Distribution out of defence to Murdoch has been howling. Desperately hope we get a better second half. Oh, and Doyle wouldn't be great.

Two Uniteds but the soul is one, as the Busby Babes carry on.

He’s created a couple of decent chances.

We could do with the strikers deciding to pull the trigger rather than find another pass though.

That's what my brother is telling me, we're not willing to shoot unless it's one on one.

EOho8Pw.png

Falkirk bend a free kick round a fucking one man wall.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Archived