Do We Really Want The Skunks Relegated - Page 6 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Do We Really Want The Skunks Relegated

Bawheid

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a performance from the famous last night though. Nice the ton being the hot topic of football conversation once again in work today amongst other supporters.

That actually is a very good sign

Hopefully a few come along to see for themselves.

EOho8Pw.png

I base my opinion on your league position (rock bottom), number of games won (0), number of points (4) and goal difference (-13).

If you're seriously not worried at all about even the possibility of your team being relegated with these stats then you're obviously a buffoon. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt though and assuming it's pure bravado. :)

I think you are confusing facts and opinions.

You can't be sure St.Mirren won't survive unless you have a DeLorean and a time machine.

Neither can I.

You think we'll get relegated, I disagree.

Neither of us will know who is right until May.

Good night.

You can't be sure St.Mirren won't survive unless you have a DeLorean and a time machine.

Neither can I.

Good night.

I think there's a good chance we'll know around February or March. How long does the P&B renaming last if you lose the bet?

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

And similarly you can't be sure you will survive, that's what I've been saying all along Hotshot, glad you finally caught up with the concept of logic, well done you!  :rolleyes:

You were the one making definite categorical statements, not me. I never said you will definitely be relegated, I merely pointed out that given your current form and league position it was a distinct possibility and maybe even a probability. But it's not a certainty. Yet.

You, on the other hand, dismiss out-of-hand even the possibility you could be relegated. That makes you a buffoon. 

Neither can I.

Good night.

^^^ sobbing uncontrollably

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

And similarly you can't be sure you will survive, that's what I've been saying all along Hotshot, glad you finally caught up with the concept of logic, well done you! :rolleyes:

You were the one making definite categorical statements, not me. I never said you will definitely be relegated, I merely pointed out that given your current form and league position it was a distinct possibility and maybe even a probability. But it's not a certainty. Yet.

You, on the other hand, dismiss out-of-hand even the possibility you could be relegated. That makes you a buffoon.

You didn't even ask if I had a DeLorean.

Never assume anything. Champ.

think u maybe right, as early as February at this rate. What I think will be to the skunks advantage is the January window, they might ,just might get some decent players in on loan to see them through this tricky situation they find themselves in. They will have more money at hand to offer over the likes of Dumbarton dumfermline ETC.IMO they will win the play offs.

eat drink and be merry for tommorrow you may be radioiactive

Jack Ross has had his first three games against the three in-form teams in the division. Two of them away from home.

And yes, you can be big headed about that, Morton are in great form.

The next few games will say much more about where we are in terms of the teams around us.

Anyway, enough from me on here, I'll be back to ensure Port Ton pays his donation to Accord in a few months other than that, see you all on Hogmanay.

Neither can I.

Good night.

Could be before May.

1) We simply don't have the space for a shop at Cappielow at the moment. The community trust has 9 full time members of staff and fully occupies what was the shop, plus the former commercial office next door. We even have two based in what was Mark Farrell office next to the first aid room. There is the kiosk next to the pie stall under the stand but it is not really suitable. In any event, there is no passing trade.

2) We will look at improving memorabilia and if you have seen anything that other clubs sell that you think Morton could replicate drop me a pm

3) The Morton shop is at the front of Smiths and we get reasonable window space

4) The club office is always open on match days. It is located under the stand. The office I think you are referring to is the community office and their staff work Monday - Friday although they sometimes are in to assist in particular situations such as at season ticket peak time or if we are selling big match tickets like the semi final.

2) as someone posted about Millwall - just got to look at what others offer and HOW they offer it.

http://www.ayrunitedfc.co.uk/shop/index.php?route=product/search&search=towel

There is so much crap (change the logo to the Ton and a lot becomes buyable) on this shop link , use the search box to see what other posters have said they would buy. Put Golf you find the umbrella, put Towel you find the beach towel, put mug you find 17 choices, sweatbands keep getting mentioned.

Where can I find and order online Morton stuff like this?

3)How can anyone buy Morton stuff on Matchday? my coaching commitments at the weekend mean visits to Cappielow and any live football in general are currently rare - but as one of a large number of out-of towners who approach the ground from the Port side, I am never going to be near Smiths. Merchandise has to be where the customer is (match day location, not awkward to park town centre) AND online.

Were there is a will there is a way!

It is great to see all the changes this season going on in the background, I just hope the merchandise/shop/online is not just left to the end of the list cause for years on here people have made it clear the way it is right now is not working from either what can be got or how you know what is avail and how you can get it.

I'd happily stoat around the supermarket, drinking milk straight out of the carton before paying for it, in one of these:

Bath Robe (Girls)

100% polyester with official embroidered logo. ..

3/4 length beach shorts, beanbag cover - you name it, I'll spill Doritos crumbs on it.

Make it happen, Morton.

EOho8Pw.png

Proof this guy has lost the plot, he's now officially obsessed with me as he can't seem to post about anything else. Last night he crossed my path to which I ask "how are you Russel " offered to shake his hand only for to be dinghied with a reply of FUK off. Charming from a guy I have spoke and to and enjoyed his company in the past with never a cross word . Last nights reaction from him proves his warped mind is that of his pseudonym fantasy name on this board. The guy is a saddo with no respect for others views I dread the day I hear he has fathered children.

Serious point, Toby has told me in the past that he likes you and has a lot of time for you and your family. I don't know what has happened between you since then for him to react that way towards you, but have you even asked yourself what you may have done?

For what it's worth, I don't dislike you or your family (quite the opposite in fact) but you do piss a lot of folk off with all your attention-seeking bollocks, perhaps deliberately.

I'm surprised that you're surprised that someone has told you to Fuck Off.

*insert signature here*

Jeremy Kyle for this pish about a scheme goblin family, thanks.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Archived