Do We Really Want The Skunks Relegated - Page 5 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Do We Really Want The Skunks Relegated

Bawheid

I base my opinion your league position, number of points and goal difference.

If you're seriously not worried at all about the possibility of your team being relegated then you're an buffoon. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt though and the and assuming it's pure bravado. :)

In fairness Ross has only presided over three league games, and these were against Hibs, DU and ourselves, all of whom are top four and significantly better than "Saint Mirren." St Mirren's level is along with fellow bumpkins "Ayr", Dunfermline, and Dumbarton.

EOho8Pw.png

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1) We simply don't have the space for a shop at Cappielow at the moment. The community trust has 9 full time members of staff and fully occupies what was the shop, plus the former commercial office next door. We even have two based in what was Mark Farrell office next to the first aid room. There is the kiosk next to the pie stall under the stand but it is not really suitable. In any event, there is no passing trade.

2) We will look at improving memorabilia and if you have seen anything that other clubs sell that you think Morton could replicate drop me a pm

3) The Morton shop is at the front of Smiths and we get reasonable window space

4) The club office is always open on match days. It is located under the stand. The office I think you are referring to is the community office and their staff work Monday - Friday although they sometimes are in to assist in particular situations such as at season ticket peak time or if we are selling big match tickets like the semi final.

2) there are literally hundreds of merchandise idea that we could look to adopt. All of which are better than the complete and utter tat on offer atm.

3) when was the last time you visited smiths? I can assure you that our space is at the back of the shop. No consideration towards display, just flung on rails and left.

4) I was told that the club office was closed and no staff were available. This by the head steward standing with a clipboard at the main entrance.

TIME FOR CHANGE!

In fairness Ross has only presided over three league games, and these were against Hibs, DU and ourselves, all of whom are top four and significantly better than "Saint Mirren." St Mirren's level is along with fellow bumpkins "Ayr", Dunfermline, and Dumbarton.

If last nights performance was a sign of progress, then how sh*te must they have been before he took over.  :lol:

Of course the jury is still out on him, maybe he's the new Pep Guardiola who knows, but there's not much sign of it yet.

How do you know that for sure? There's absolutely no sign of it so far, if last night was anything to go by.

Maybe he will turn things round for you, who knows, but to state that as a categorical certainly only makes you sound like a deluded fool, to be perfectly honest. 

Only idiots form opinions without the facts and evidence to back it up. All evidence to date (no wins, 4 points, -13 goal difference) suggests otherwise. And going by your embarrassing tear-stained efforts on this thread, it's certainly not me with the twisted knickers. :)

I would remind you that knickers are an optional extra for most residents of Paisley. As for Div I suspect that just now he is more likely to be modelling some form of incontinence pants.

1) We simply don't have the space for a shop at Cappielow at the moment. The community trust has 9 full time members of staff and fully occupies what was the shop, plus the former commercial office next door. We even have two based in what was Mark Farrell office next to the first aid room. There is the kiosk next to the pie stall under the stand but it is not really suitable. In any event, there is no passing trade.

2) We will look at improving memorabilia and if you have seen anything that other clubs sell that you think Morton could replicate drop me a pm

4) The club office is always open on match days. It is located under the stand. The office I think you are referring to is the community office and their staff work Monday - Friday although they sometimes are in to assist in particular situations such as at season ticket peak time or if we are selling big match tickets like the semi final.

I haven't been able to replace my much loved Morton golf umbrella.  No, I don't play golf but that brolly was great for a wet November afternoon at Alloa. Or any mildly wet day in Dumfries.

Beach towels.  Every other club in the world seems to have them.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

Last time I was in Smiths the Morton tat was in the back right corner. Aside from the home strips this season I have not purchased any Morton kit and/or memorabilia due to the lack of options and the poor quality. I am not one of the fans who thinks there is a killing to be made from a Morton shop (last night's home attendance was pretty awful) but as a club we must be able to do better.

Wrong again it was " FUK off" but there again your now going to prove me the lair no doubt . And what pish are u talking I caught you at at a weak moment . You are weak full stop. Can u enlighten me as to your hatred towards me originates, did I steal your granny sookers or summit. Oh and as for your ****s comment, bit OTT imo , but I know what u meant 😉

Dry your eyes dickhead. The only weakness was that you caught me on the hop when I was absolutely delighted because we'd just won the league. Again you tried to approach me when I was in a high last night but I didn't fall for it that time.

The reason I hate you is because of your defence of your wife and refusal to admit that it was her that said the chairman covered up the Chris Norris child abuse scandal at the club. I know, and you know too that it was her, but I can never prove it. It won't change my opinion of you though. You're a disgusting individual and your wife is worse.

This Is well below the belt on your behalf Toby, a total untrue allegation. What you have put on here is  LIBELOUS AND SLANDEROUS. I could report this but if the MODS are doing there work properly they should be dealing with this directly as it could lead to the board been in hot water as hosting this accusation. For the benefit if anyone interested I unfortunately cant talk about this subject as I was part of the ongoing investigation at that time. It was dealt with appropriately in my opinion and under NO CIRCUMSTANCE DID OUR CLUB OWNER COVER ANYTHING UP. Toby you know nothing that went on I suggest you remove the remark you made with an apology. So come on then you started the war, in what way do I disgust you. What you have now done is opened old wounds for those concerned and brought to the fore a subject that damage the good name of the club. At the end of the day it was an evil predator that abused his position praying on vulnerable innocent kids, why would our Chairman cover it up. I think perhaps you will have a bit of explaining to do If DDR has this information sitting on his desk in the morning.

Again I'm not reporting this as I want your fellow posters to see what a slime bag of a person you have become, I will leave that to there own discretion.

eat drink and be merry for tommorrow you may be radioiactive

St Mirren were pathetic last night, and now a joke club to all other football fans stranded at the bottom of the Championship, wondering where it all went wrong.

Can remember the days of when they were the Billy Big Baws, winning a League Cup and signing "quality" like Teales and Thompson's.

From putting Celtics name on their stadium, to ruining manager after manager to having their own player in the media telling us all that Paisley is indeed a shitehole, I look forward to their next chapter in League 1.

What a performance from the famous last night though. Nice the ton being the hot topic of football conversation once again in work today amongst other supporters.

Archived